PDA

View Full Version : Possible School weekend 26th March

Barbedwire
22-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Right boys and girls ,
I'm thinking of organising a Saturday away and renting somewhere for the purpose of an all day school .My prefered date for this is Saturday the 26th of March , the location is quiet and very nice, set in FIFE.

The options for this would be :
1) Half a day in class.
2) Full day in class (with lunch and 2 breaktimes of 15 mins )
3) Full day in class and overnight accommodation with meals .

This will all depend on how much interest is generated and if it is successful I will hold these on a 3 monthly basis unless there is a demand for more frequent schooldays .
Obviously there are costs involved in setting this up ,so donot expect it all for free and a deposit to secure your place will be required
If you are interested please contact me directly .
Barbedwire aka Miss Fife .

red hand
23-02-2011, 08:35 AM
half day would suit me best

Barbedwire
28-02-2011, 09:57 AM
I am trying to keep the cost of this to under £100 for half a day for each pupil.
The last date for your application is Thursday the 10th of March .
I shall then reply to you on Friday 11th of March to let you know if your application for this class is successful with all relevant information .
Expected class size will be approx 10-12 pupils .

Please state which option you desire.
Let's make this a success and put Scotland on the map !

Regards ,
Barbedwire aka Miss Fife.

Right boys and girls ,
I'm thinking of organising a Saturday away and renting somewhere for the purpose of an all day school .My prefered date for this is Saturday the 26th of March , the location is quiet and very nice, set in FIFE.

The options for this would be :
1) Half a day in class( 3 hrs with one breaktime)
2) Full day in class (with lunch and 2 breaktimes of 15 mins )
3) Full day in class as above with overnight accommodation and meals .

This will all depend on how much interest is generated and if it is successful I will hold these on a 3 monthly basis unless there is a demand for more frequent schooldays .
Obviously there are costs involved in setting this up ,so donot expect it all for free and a deposit to secure your place will be required
If you are interested please contact me directly .
Barbedwire aka Miss Fife .

Bluebell73
01-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Come on guys and gals, this is a fantastic opportunity for us in Scotland to do what is taking place all over in England. I have visited Barbedwire and I can tell you she is a fantastic teacher/Headmistress roleplayer with a GSOH although you wouldn't believe it when she is belting your hands or tanning your nether region. All I would say is make sure your spelling is up to date because she has a thing about it.

scottie1
02-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Andrew at £100 for a couple of hours you must have plenty money ! billy

Barbedwire
02-03-2011, 11:13 PM
OH I wish but it's never the case , rent for the premise to hold larger classes ,rates , electric ,supplies and new implements ,the list is endless .
It's not easy you know .

Barbedwire
02-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Never, I refuse! Imagine expecting me to do that when all those men in uniform are on those nice big cruise ships :eek:

You'll just have to tighten the old belt a bit then, Barbie. Only one cruise this year instead of two!
TDH

Bluebell73
03-03-2011, 09:59 PM
I cannot believe the parsimonious response to Miss Fife's invitation to a fun day. Have any of you neanderthalls compared Miss Fife's invitation to that of our friends south of the Border. There are several Schoolday outings advertised. How much would you expect to pay for a day at Westgate School. How much would you expect to pay for a school that I cannot remember the name of that is based in London. There is also one based somewhere in East Anglia that is not cheap and would cost a fortune in petrol to get there. What is your problem, What are you suspicious of. I know this lady and she is tremendous fun to play with. You all sit there with your collection of lochgelly tawses proudly displaying them but what do you do with them, do you admire them thinking about how it used to be. Come on lets have some fun. Lets back a lady who is willing to give up her time and give us a bit of fun.

Andrew.

thelastcaress
05-03-2011, 04:59 PM
I can certainly vouch for Miss Fife, not that she needs anyone to vouch for her i'm sure. Shes very very good at what she does, she's trustworthy and above all her rates are very reasonable compared to the norm. If you think it's too expensive, don't go and leave the place for someone that wants to.

Aunty Eve, if you read this, i am sucking up, just a little bit lol :D