PDA

View Full Version : caught wearing panties outside

naughtykerry
28-02-2011, 10:30 PM
im driving around fen roads early one morning dressed as a slut,short skirt,blouse,black lace bra,sheer black panties,knee high socks,plimsole type shoes,touching myself thinking of being caught,when it gets to much i have to pull over in a drove entrance and start wanking,i get so engrossed i dont notice someone watching me,its not until my car door gets pulled open,and im caught,skirt right up hand down my knickers,its a man in his late 60s standing there fuming,you dirty pervert he says that is filth,but i could also see he was getting aroused aswell,oh dear he said im gonna give you 2 options,i phone the police,or you come with me and ill deal with you,what do you mean i said,dress and act like a slut im gonna punish you like one,ok sir i said,get out and come with me he took me by my arm and led me down the drove till we were out of sight of road,on your knees he said,hands on head,repeat to me i am a dirty slut sir and need spanking ,he unzipped his trousers and took out his semi hard cock,suck he said i did till hr was hard then he said im gonna spank you now,he pushed me down onto my elbows,pulled my skirt right up and gave me agood spanking over my panties 2 dozen,then i had to suck some more while he groped my nipples through my bra,then he pulled off my plimsole and carried on my spanking a dozen with that,then off came his belt and a dozen with that,i was then made to remove my blouse,put my hands on head while he pumped my mouth with his hard cock until he exploded in my mouth and all over my face,while i licked him clean,he was calling me a slut..etc,he wanked me into my knickers till i had a sticky mess,he removed my panties and stuffed them in my mouth and made me suck them clean while he bare botty spanks me,he then walks off leaving me in a mess,and tells me same time next week,dont be late,and wear different panties please you dirty little slut.

i would love this to become reality

tees-spank
01-05-2011, 10:51 PM
this sounds awesome! :)