PDA

View Full Version : Bad Girl seeks Bad Man!

Rapunzelmiss
02-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Very naughty girl seeks young man to take her in hand and seeks devilish dalliances with dashing doms, preferably under the age of forty-five.

He must have a penchant for excellent roleplay and see himself taking the lead in a variety of saucy games such as a school prefect or games captain taking advantage of a fellow sixth-former, a young gentleman-about-town debauching his maid or a dashing rogue having his evil way with an innocent young maiden.

The innocent maiden in question is 28, blonde with blue eyes, eight years experience in the scene and enjoys spanking, corporal punishment, mild bondage and humiliation and other slightly more nefarious activities, the nature of which may be discussed in due course. Looking for imagination, intelligence - and a sense of humour please!

Not looking for an LTR or a Master (I've got one!) but fun, games and very rude times!

If there are any dashing villains out there who feel they are ready for a challenge, please get in touch and send details (such as age, location, experience and likes and dislikes etc). Taking a wander around my homepage (www.FawcettHall.co.uk) will give the well-organised gentleman a taster of the kind of naughty games I like to play. Photo also appreciated. No fees either way. Email is Rapunzel@FawcettHall.co.uk.

Hope to hear from you.