PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick query for the admins

Gusspank
08-03-2011, 09:45 AM
I'm not sure if this issue affected anybody else, but for a while I've been unable to access this site.

Firefox decided that this site was a malware attack site a few week ago and blocked access. I've only just, in the last couple of days, been able to resume normal service.

Did you get a problem a while back with a malicious user or spambot? Did anyone else mention anything like this before?

Everything seems to be fine now, and some people have clearly been able to carry on posting in the interim, so just curious.

stingbotuk
08-03-2011, 10:11 AM
I also found that firefox had blocked the site but it was still available using IE8. Is firefix now allowing access again?

Gusspank
08-03-2011, 10:13 AM
I also found that firefox had blocked the site but it was still available using IE8. Is firefix now allowing access again?

Yes it is.

mike_redbotham
08-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Someone to whom I had recommended this site said that they had had problems too. I will tell him that all is OK now (I use IE)

happygolucky
09-03-2011, 06:16 AM
We had an apparent malware attack. In fact it was a link posted in a thread to another site which had a malware problem so nobody should have been ********. hopefully all is well now.

Gusspank
09-03-2011, 09:50 AM
We had an apparent malware attack. In fact it was a link posted in a thread to another site which had a malware problem so nobody should have been ********. hopefully all is well now.

Thanks for clearing that up.