PDA

View Full Version : Miss Fife, Domestic Disciplinarian in Scotland

Barbedwire
10-03-2011, 09:31 AM
I am Miss Fife aka Barbedwire,
I provide a non-rushed service to all naughty boys, girls ,couples and tv's.
I require a set donation for your visit to me upto 3 hours. No haggling ,no extras, no hidden costs.

Please feel free to check out my website where you can find out more about me .
If you decide to visit and what I offer is what you need and desire ,send a polite informative mail to me .

For those interested, I am trying to plan some school days with classes of pupils.

Regards,
Miss Fife

red hand
14-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Miss Fife
Apologies for getting your name mixed up, i must have been guilty of daydreaming, an affliction that has got me into trouble many times in the past.
i promise to be much more studious in future and avoid a repetition of something so disrespectful.
i am studying hard and working on my writing skills, which i know you found somewhat untidy and of an unacceptable standard.

Barbedwire
17-03-2011, 12:16 AM
A public apology henderson for getting my name wrong 4 times , now that was brave of you .
Maybe I shall be more lenient on you for doing so ,but yet again I may not be ! ;)

Barbedwire
19-03-2011, 08:38 PM
UPDATE :
HOLIDAYS Friday 1st April until Monday 18th April ,so I will not be seeing anyone .Check the calendar on my site for availabilty if you wish to visit .

Please remember when you send a mail/ message to be polite ,respectful and informative .

I am Miss Fife aka Barbedwire,
I provide a non-rushed service to all naughty boys, girls ,couples and tv's.
I require a set donation for your visit to me upto 3 hours. No haggling ,no extras, no hidden costs.

Please feel free to check out my website where you can find out more about me .
If you decide to visit and what I offer is what you need and desire ,send a polite informative mail to me .

For those interested, I am trying to plan some school days with classes of pupils.

Regards,
Miss Fife

red hand
20-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Miss Fife
i do sincerely hope that you have a lovely holiday.
your right arm in particular must be looking forward to a well earned rest.

Bluebell73
20-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi Miss

What's this about going on holiday, you are supposed to be marking our jotters during the Easter holidays and getting ready for the exams. I am sure you will enjoy the holiday.

BB73

red hand
21-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Miss Fife
if BB73 is not careful, i envisage something other than jotters being marked.
not that i believe in telling tales?

Barbedwire
21-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Thankyou henderson, I'll enjoy my holiday and giving my arm a rest . Don't worry andrew, as whilst on holiday your jotter will be marked and the exams will get harder when school is back .Remember though my arm will have been well rested and will need lots of exercise again :D:D

Bluebell73
21-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Oi Red hand. Miss does not need any encouragement from you. It is just at the moment there is a fair distance between her and I and that means I can give her a wee bit of cheek without instant retribution. I have no doubt her note book will be full of little things she will want to discuss when I next knock on her study door. I can alwost hear the whack of her XH belt and swish of the cane from here.

BB73

Barbedwire
22-03-2011, 10:36 AM
My notebook is getting fuller by the minute .I can almost see the terror in BB's eyes and he isn't even here :D
My watch is never slow by the way ,sometimes you just lose track of time dallying to school !

Barbedwire
26-03-2011, 12:30 AM
BUMP oooppppssss :D

UPDATE :
HOLIDAYS Friday 1st April until Monday 18th April ,so I will not be seeing anyone .Check the calendar on my site for availabilty if you wish to visit .

Please remember when you send a mail/ message to be polite ,respectful and informative .

red hand
26-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Miss Fife
i surprised you by gaining 100% in my maths test.
i had fully expected that i would receive a little gold star in my jotter.
but as this has never happened before, i can only assume that you had none in stock.
however i must point out that if i can find the culprit who planted those nude books in my desk, i will be seeing that sneak outside of school for retribution.

Bluebell73
27-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Hi Red Hand. Did you get caught out with that one as well. I think the person you are looking for is called Miranda. When I got caught with the nude books I could see Miranda sniggering in the corner. There are one or two things I would like to discuss with her when Miss is not keeping a close eye on me.

BB73

Barbedwire
27-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Now if I hadn't helped you to understand the joys of algebra you would never have got 100% . I ran out of gold stars years ago and never had the need to replace them due to so many failing their exams !

Your desk is your responsibility , I see you are still blaming others for the contents you had in it the other day !

Miss Fife
i surprised you by gaining 100% in my maths test.
i had fully expected that i would receive a little gold star in my jotter.
but as this has never happened before, i can only assume that you had none in stock.
however i must point out that if i can find the culprit who planted those nude books in my desk, i will be seeing that sneak outside of school for retribution.

Barbedwire
27-03-2011, 12:13 PM
BB is that you trying to get miranda into bother again ?????

Hi Red Hand. Did you get caught out with that one as well. I think the person you are looking for is called Miranda. When I got caught with the nude books I could see Miranda sniggering in the corner. There are one or two things I would like to discuss with her when Miss is not keeping a close eye on me.

BB73

red hand
27-03-2011, 12:38 PM

BB73
i have my own ideas on who the culprit is.
but i am not a tell tale

Bluebell73
27-03-2011, 02:04 PM
Well Red hand., I tried to offer advice but it looks like its every pupil for his or herself. It's what teachers are good at, divide and conquer.

BB73

Barbedwire
30-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Would we do such a thing !:rolleyes: I'm shocked hahhahahahah

Well Red hand., I tried to offer advice but it looks like its every pupil for his or herself. It's what teachers are good at, divide and conquer.

BB73

anarchistic_masochist
30-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Would we do such a thing !:rolleyes: I'm shocked hahhahahahah

In a word: YES!!!!

Cherry x

Barbedwire
30-03-2011, 08:12 PM
We don't divide and conquer ,we just conquer ! hahahahh

Barbedwire
13-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Holidays are almost over .I'm looking forward to seeing all my boys very soon .

Barbedwire
17-04-2011, 10:42 PM
BB you will be pleased to hear that miranda will be joining you in class .
I shall be keeping a watchful eye on both of you !

BB73

Bluebell73
18-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi Miss

Just make sure she is searched before entering the classroom and make sure she stays away from my desk. I wouldn't like something to turn up in my desk that I know nothing about and then have to try and explain my way out of it with no success. Concerns are starting to niggle. She is trouble that one. She should be put to the bottom of the class.

BB73

BB you will be pleased to hear that miranda will be joining you in class .
I shall be keeping a watchful eye on both of you !

Barbedwire
18-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Now bb , as miranda is ALWAYS later than you ,how could she possibly sabotage your desk and place things in it ???? Hmmm ,ofcourse she is always kept behind longer also , so do you think she does this when my back is turned ??????

Barbedwire
29-04-2011, 10:37 AM
School is back after the Easter holidays and i'm in a fine mood :D

I hope all pupils ,nieces and nephews are ready for some fun .
Some of you have already been to see me since the holidays ended :D:D

If you are new and don't know me ,you can ask/look in the forums or check out my links .

Miss Fife aka Barbedwire ,or as some call me, Barbie .