PDA

View Full Version : a quick question / rant

thelastcaress
13-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Hello

Has anyone else been hassled by folks on here? I refused to meet a person a while back on the grounds that he wanted sexual stuff as well as giving me a hiding and i've had nothing but pm's from different names all of which were seemingly new members, ie they only had 1 post on their tags, all claiming to have been given my name from others that know me.

I've blocked them all but obviously he just keeps changing his name and signing up again. I have a feeling it's the same guy that i refused to meet before but no proof obviously.

Also has anybody ever felt a little scared by pms they've recieved? It was suggested to me that i'm the sort of person who enjoys being verbally abused. It's weird because word play can be a big thing for me but only ever in the context of getting punished ifyou see what i mean. I got called a 'rent boy' and a 'taker' which i actually found quite upsetting. What do you do when someone goes too far?

I mean if i'm in trouble and getting told off i'd expect to hear things i didn't want to hear but what happens when it's no longer part of the role and simply becomes abuse. I can honestly say i've never stood in front of a teacher or something and been called viscious names, not like that anyway.

I guess what i'm asking is can subs have an opinion on anything or is it fair to assume that a Dom has overall authority in what they say to you.

tlc

Barbedwire
13-03-2011, 11:32 PM
A; people, sub or not are entitled to an opinion . As for whoever the idiot is (or are) , they are the type who are brave at a pc because they are faceless saddos who get off on it . They think by doing this to you or anyone else they have some form of control,although I doubt they could control anything in life !!!!

The person/people sending these messages is/are in no way atall Dom .A true Dom knows how to respect people and control themself in an orderly fashion at all times .
No sub has to listen to any person and especially if it isn't their Dom . Donot bow down to just anyone ,they still have to earn your respect in the first place,afterall without a sub where would a Dom be ?

Keep blocking those message sweetie and maybe next time send a pm to admin and maybe they could do an IP check as to where they are comming from and ban that IP address.

Don't let this get to you otherwise they will think they have won and I won't allow it !

Verbal abuse in a roleplay scenario is far different than this kind of abuse.

Aunty Eve x

happygolucky
13-03-2011, 11:50 PM
Barbedwire has pretty much summed it up but I'd add one thing; in my experience, it is always the sub who has the ultimate control as only they can withdraw their consent, the domme has to judge the line that lies between too much of 'whatever' and not enough of 'the other'.

In addition and, as the guy who owns the train-set, Barbedwire has again hit the nail on the head; we will aggressively deal with all intimidation and threats to the very best of our ability. Get in touch with copies and instances and don't be afraid to nag - we have vanilla lives too.

You don't have to take abuse of any kind from anybody and any member dishing out such treatment as you say you have received is not welcome here.

thelastcaress
16-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Thanks for your help guys. I should have just got in touch right away really. I just deleted the pms i got at the time and ignored him like. I'll send any more on if get them.

It was just a bit of a shock because i've actually had a really good time on here, its good to be able to chat and meet when the circumstances are right, about my little need with folk who know all about it lol.

Yours aye
tlc