PDA

View Full Version : the mind melt!

thelastcaress
16-03-2011, 12:46 AM
Has anyone ever or does anyone enojoy getting their head messed around with during sessions?

I was getting punished for the usual naughty things when my Aunty told me that she wanted me to ask for each one. That was one thing but then she told me she wanted me to ask for them but also tell her where i wanted them.

It was a new one on me. It was hard to do as well because there was all sorts of things to consider. If i asked for them too quickly then she might think i'm being greedy but if i asked for them too slowly i'd be recovering too much in between. Also when i had to ask for where i wanted them it was totally mad because i had to consider what if she thinks i'm being soft or trying to get out of really hard ones lol.

It was really good to do. Afterwards i think i got more of a post-spanking buzz as i like to think of it, just because i had to use my brain a bit so i was using more energy. I'll definitely do it again if the opportunity comes up. I still think i need the thrill of the unknown as well. When you don't quite know what's coming exactly, how hard, where it will land and how many more you've got to go it's a really big thing for me but i'd definitely enjoyed having to think about it as opposed to just lying there and taking it, so to speak.

Another awesome session for me :D

Yours aye
tlc

Bluebell73
16-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Hi TLC
I haven't played that game but I do visit a headmistress in Glasgow who plays a game involving three dice. One large dice which portrays six implements and two ordinary dice to decide the number of strokes. Fail to answer or get a question wrong and you throw the large dice to decide the implement to be used. Lucky or unlucky whichever way you look at it, you could throw a double six. If it is one of her straps or light cane that has been selected you throw one of the dice again to decide where you are going to get it. Evens - hand odds - bum. There are 12 questions on the test paper. You could end up with 144 strokes.

BB73

Barbedwire
17-03-2011, 12:12 AM
OH dear boys ,it sounds like some ladies are so evil :rolleyes:
Yet again maybe you only get your just desserts !

Imagine being told to tell a lady how often and to what particular part of your rear end be it buttocks or the seat ..that's just shameless of her giving you such a choice tlc ...as for rolling dice hmmm Evil, pure evil I say hahhahah
Although only 12 questions ..she needs to up that to a minimum of 20 I think BB73 !:D

Now ,I wonder why ladies do such things...OH Yes , because they can :eek:

Bluebell73
17-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Upping the questions to 20 Miss might entail a lot of work for that right arm of yours. Do you think you could cope. You would maybe have to get a lighter belt and sandshoe. (Plimsole for the benefit of those south of the border)

BB73

thelastcaress
17-03-2011, 09:25 PM
I know Aunty :D

That dice game sounds intense lol have you ever read The Dice man? You have your very own Dice Mistress. I'd be terrible at that game unless you get to pick the topics or maybe that should be really good? lol.

Bluebell73
17-03-2011, 09:49 PM
I know Auntie as well or Miss as I tend to very respectfully call her and I am sure she could cope with 24 questions never mind 20. I just wish she would set her watch right as it always seems to be about 10 minutes fast no matter what time I creep hopefully into her classroom.

Ye jist canny win

BB73

Barbedwire
18-03-2011, 09:24 AM
More to the point is , would you be able to handle it ???? My right arm is always happy to give more :D
I hope you are swotting up for your exam !

*Off to oil that XH 3 tail just for you ;) *

Upping the questions to 20 Miss might entail a lot of work for that right arm of yours. Do you think you could cope. You would maybe have to get a lighter belt and sandshoe. (Plimsole for the benefit of those south of the border)

BB73

Bluebell73
18-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Thanks Miss. I like that XH of yours it tends to leave a distictive mark. Swotting hard all the same.

BB73

anarchistic_masochist
20-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Ahh, man - I love it when the Top messes with my head!

I have found that women function more on a mental level and men on a more physical level when it comes to sex and sexuality. That's not set in stone, btw. Men like to look at pictures and women read naughty stories - in most Mills & Boon novels, the female protagonist is naked from the waist down with her legs up over her head on the kitchen table, being shagged to oblivion by page seven!

I digress....(LOL) - within spanking and S&M, the mental is just as, if not more so, important as the physical pain. Take the typical school scenareo for example - you have the dressing down and you're made to feel really stupid; you may be made to stand in the corner with your hands on your head to "think about what you've done" - in reality, the "Headmaster" is deliberately messing with your head and He knows that the subbie is winding herself up with fear, arousal and dread to fever pitch. Then you're finally called over to bend over a desk, kneel up on a chair or touch your toes; you may or may not have your knickers still on; you may or may not have a few whacks with the cane before they're finally lowered to half mast....

...and all the while as the cane carves lines of fire into your now desecrated derrierre, you're being made to count each stroke - that's a head***k in itself! The brain and body has gone into fight or flight mode - your backside is under severe, sustained, physical attack and yet the Top is demanding that your brain deals with arithmetic, whilst it's simultaniously receiving distress signals from your bum saying: "help! This hurts!" The brain then tells me: "Get out of here or attack the person who is assaulting you! What the hell are you doing??! Counting the strokes??! You must be f-ing mad! Oh Christ, don't activate the Maths department! They can't cope!"

You get the idea. LOL

Cherry x