PDA

View Full Version : Dad for lads

robsw6
05-08-2007, 06:50 AM
Hi, friendly Dad 57 looking for lads (slim/med build preferred) who want to go over my knee for spanking/paddle etc. more if wanted. Regular would be good! Based in SW London - can accom.

ilikeit
08-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Dear Sir, I am a tall, very slim, fit mature male. I want to be resrained and given the cane. You might like to see my profile. If you are interestedI would like to visit you as soon as possible, any time today or tomorrow. Peter.

Michael Greene
15-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Sir

I am a submissive guy with a lean, well toned and athletic build who enjoys being controlled, humiliated and punished by a strict authoritarian Father figure/ Head Master / Uncle.

well groomed, 5'10 tall x 11 stones. 32 waist x 40 chest. Look great in tight black sports kit.

Essex based, available to report to you days or evenings.

please respond to my email address and lets discuss the pssibilities. Recent pic available on demand to email address. michaelgreene24@hotmail.com
Respectfully michael

SpMeHard
24-06-2008, 11:27 PM
I would be interested in visiting you and playing the role of a naughty nephew. You could pull down my trousers and pants and put me over your knee for a sound spanking.

Would you also like to fondle my bottom and even test my o level skills?>