PDA

View Full Version : Not a tickle let alone a spanking!

bumboy
21-03-2011, 03:06 PM
I joined a few months ago,and have replied to quite a few posts. So far my bottom remains unspanked,my right am unexercised. some donn't reply even to say "No thanks". some have a detailed correspondance detailing what they need, but when it comes down to a meeting they vanish into cyberspace. If I have misjudged anyone just get in touch and give me an extra six. Have I just been unlucky or it this site used mainly by cyber wankers ?
From Bumboy (spank virgin for the second time! )

anarchistic_masochist
21-03-2011, 08:09 PM
I joined a few months ago,and have replied to quite a few posts. So far my bottom remains unspanked,my right am unexercised. some donn't reply even to say "No thanks". some have a detailed correspondance detailing what they need, but when it comes down to a meeting they vanish into cyberspace. If I have misjudged anyone just get in touch and give me an extra six. Have I just been unlucky or it this site used mainly by cyber wankers ?
From Bumboy (spank virgin for the second time! )

Hiya

I would like to give you a word of advice if I may: you have only made seven posts since you joined - join in the banter and have a laugh. You will project a positive aura and you will not be short of offers - I speak from experience!

Good luck mate. (I mean that sincerely.)

Cherry x

mike_redbotham
22-03-2011, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=bumboy;14166] Have I just been unlucky or it this site used mainly by cyber wankers ?]

Love the term "cyber wankers"! Yes, they are here (extremely well represented in Wales!) but I think they are on all similar sites.
Once they ask "How will you punish me?" or "What will you do to me?" for the 2nd or 3rd time, you know they are time wasters or, as you say, cyber wankers.
However, there are some genuine guys and gals - you just have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince!

thelastcaress
25-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Hiya

I would like to give you a word of advice if I may: you have only made seven posts since you joined - join in the banter and have a laugh. You will project a positive aura and you will not be short of offers - I speak from experience!

Good luck mate. (I mean that sincerely.)

Cherry x

This is exactly what you have to do - totally works. As long as you're honest with folks and like Westie was saying also don't take yourself too seriously you'll get results. There are time wasters on here too but you can spot them quite quickly. All the best ad i hope you get what you're looking for soon. :)

tlc

Bluebell73
25-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Hi don't lose heart too quickly. The previous posters are correct. Join in the fun and get yourself known. Friction sometimes does occur but state your case and get on with it. Your name is bumboy, my name is bluebell and there are one or two who will have a poke at names like that. The question is, why chose a name like that if you don't want to attract attention. There are a lot of nice people on here and the best thing to do is join in and give as good as you get.

BB73

thelastcaress
26-03-2011, 12:20 AM
I dont think Cherry or I could have put it better than the last caress.
How are those Horses in Aberdeen?

How are you Westender? Haven't seen your posts for a while.

Horses are fine up here. Personally i've discovered the love of another kind of horse, the spanking horse lol. Strap me to one of them, not such a smooth ride but very enjoyable :D
tlc

bumboy
26-03-2011, 06:25 AM
Thanks to all the old hands for their advice. Their mesage is patiance .Not so easy with full balls and an available bottom! Meanwhile can but try.

anarchistic_masochist
26-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Thanks to all the old hands for their advice. Their mesage is patiance .Not so easy with full balls and an available bottom! Meanwhile can but try.

Oi! Who are you calling old? :D I'm only 31!

Seriously though - best of luck matey!

Cherry x

thelastcaress
26-03-2011, 04:40 PM
And i'm 30, occassionally going on 13 :D

tlc