PDA

View Full Version : Number of ladies on this site

happygolucky
23-03-2011, 08:38 PM
One of the most frequent 'complaints' I see on this forum is that there are not enough ladies. Well, as the poor bloke who approves or denies the admission of new members, I have to inform the crowd of expectant buttock abusers that there are more than you think.

They, however, are more intelligent than you give them credit for; they watch, they wait, they recognise the signs of a fellow they can trust by the length and depth of their insertions... (calm down!) and the whit, dexterity, likely reliability they display - who can blame them? They then make contact - I've had my own extraordinary encounter just this week and she tells me they even talk to each other and, about us; by name.

I'm a giver, a receiver, an inflicter and a receptor; I can be all things to all men and women but I can't fake it - it's those that join in that get the dames and, I suspect the Dams.

So communicate for all you're worth and the results will surely follow (unless you're in Glasgow - sorry Westy).

Best of luck
Chief Bottom

anarchistic_masochist
23-03-2011, 10:35 PM
One of the most frequent 'complaints' I see on this forum is that there are not enough ladies. Well, as the poor bloke who approves or denies the admission of new members, I have to inform the crowd of expectant buttock abusers that there are more than you think.

They, however, are more intelligent than you give them credit for; they watch, they wait, they recognise the signs of a fellow they can trust by the length and depth of their insertions... (calm down!) and the whit, dexterity, likely reliability they display - who can blame them? They then make contact - I've had my own extraordinary encounter just this week and she tells me they even talk to each other and, about us; by name.

I'm a giver, a receiver, an inflicter and a receptor; I can be all things to all men and women but I can't fake it - it's those that join in that get the dames and, I suspect the Dams.

So communicate for all you're worth and the results will surely follow (unless you're in Glasgow - sorry Westy).

Best of luck
Chief Bottom

THANK YOU!!!! :D

That's what I've been saying for bloody months!!!! Christ, men can be so stupid!!!!

Cherry x

mike_redbotham
24-03-2011, 11:56 AM
He is probably another one, like Mike Redbotham, who thinks that Nana Mouskouri is a woman! ( It may interest members to know, that Nana- real name Stavros- is now running a kebab shop in Palmers Green!) .

I'm quite sure that Nana is a ewe lamb - she's a real dish, even if she consorts with aubergines

OnlyJen
09-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Men wearing womens clothes and pretending to be women?

Never! Surely no bloke would do that?

Only the other week I was having a conversation at OUCH with a Dom about this subject,

He was in the ladies changing his stockings after a clumsy sub caught her nails in them whilst over his knee,

thelastcaress
17-04-2011, 01:38 PM
I've met two or three ladies off here now. It's all been good too.

There's also the British Spanking Community forum too though i've not met anyone from there as yet.

I love the term 'expectant buttock abusers' :D.

tlc