PDA

View Full Version : Easter belt hunt !

Barbedwire
26-03-2011, 12:34 AM
Forget the easter egg ..how about I hide one of my belts ?? Nodoubt it will be the xh3 tail and you can come and hunt the garden for it ! Whilst doing so i'm sure you would all have my garden nice and tidy at the same time :D

Let the hunt begin !

thelastcaress
26-03-2011, 12:49 AM
What's the prize for finding it Aunty? :D

Barbedwire
26-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Well tlc , I have a special prize just for you ;)

What's the prize for finding it Aunty? :D

thelastcaress
26-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Lol i can't wait to find out what that might be.

My flat has never looked so brilliant by the way, some of my new found motivation must be rubbing off on one of my flatmates and all, i caught him cleaning the bath yesterday - i honestly don't think he's ever done that before. Just got to get the other one in line too now. Any ideas? :)

Bluebell73
27-03-2011, 10:56 AM
I am sure I got caught up in something like this before when you hid one of your belts. After I found it for you, you went on to thank me by using it on me. Be careful of any games that Miss dreams up, there is usually only one winner.

BB73

Forget the easter egg ..how about I hide one of my belts ?? Nodoubt it will be the xh3 tail and you can come and hunt the garden for it ! Whilst doing so i'm sure you would all have my garden nice and tidy at the same time :D

Let the hunt begin !

thelastcaress
27-03-2011, 11:57 AM
I am sure I got caught up in something like this before when you hid one of your belts. After I found it for you, you went on to thank me by using it on me. Be careful of any games that Miss dreams up, there is usually only one winner.

BB73

Lol that's part of the fun that. I know i won't win :D although it does depend on how you defime win i guess.

tlc

Barbedwire
27-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Tell them your Aunty Eve has said she may pop in unexpectedly and if there is any mess she will take her cane or belt to them as she believes in cp and they won't sit down for a week afterwards.If they don't keep it tidy she will know because she knows everything LOL

Lol i can't wait to find out what that might be.

My flat has never looked so brilliant by the way, some of my new found motivation must be rubbing off on one of my flatmates and all, i caught him cleaning the bath yesterday - i honestly don't think he's ever done that before. Just got to get the other one in line too now. Any ideas? :)

thelastcaress
04-04-2011, 12:24 PM
I might well try that, be worth it just to see the look on their faces.