PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing Progress

billsie
31-03-2011, 11:42 AM
I have previously written about my wife's slow but steady acceptance of my love of spanking. Over the past 18 months we have had reasonably regular spankings. In the very recent past however there has been some very positive developments.
Every Friday I leave work early and arrive home by 1pm. This allows 2.5 hours before the school run.
Last week Penny had been in the bath and was changing when I arrived home. She came downstairs wearing black high heels, black hold-ups, a smock top which barely covered her stocking tops, and black panties with a lacy front. She looked stunning.
She went over my knee and I spanked her making sure that her bottom was covered and therefore partially protected. Eventually, as you will have guessed, the top was lifted and the spanking resumed on her panties. At this point there was still a bit of banter and chat between us however this stopped as her panties were lowered to reveal a pink, gorgeous and hot bottom. After a while I said to her that there would be 6 more spanks on each cheek. When they were finished I expected her to stand up but she remained draped over my knee. I stroked her bottom and pussy then spanked her for another few minutes. Awesome. Following the spanking we had a fantastic oral and doggy style session her hot bottom against my legs but the point of the story is as follows. She said later that "having a spanking sorts you out doesn't it"? and then... "I started to enjoy that as it stopped being stingy after a while".
It made my day. We have another session planned for tomorrow and I can't wait.

happygolucky
31-03-2011, 04:14 PM
I must say I'm very happy for you. I can vouch for the excellent standing a relationship can maintain through regular spankings between a couple. My wife and I switch and that means we can fit in a lot more sessions since we don't have to await recovery as, after a caning she likes to recover for a while and so do I.

Are you going to post any pictures?

Either way, have a great day tomorrow.

billsie
01-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Thanks and I have to agree but it's been a long process. She is upstairs changing now. Photos probably a step to far at this stage but will work on it.

billsie
03-04-2011, 03:57 PM
I dont think I would take any credit. I think that it has been a combination of factors. We are probably closer as a couple than at any time before. I met Pen when she was 21 and pretty inexperienced. As she has got older she has become far more self assured and confident and this has transfered to our relationship. I always make sure that there is a "happy ending" for her and take a lot of time over making sure she enjoys the session. She knows how important it is to me. This week we finished her spanking with 6 from the paddle. Not too hard but that would never have happended previously. We have been together for 25 years. I am sure that she will never be as obsessive or turned on by spanking as I am but it's fantastic at the moment.

anarchistic_masochist
03-04-2011, 08:59 PM
I dont think I would take any credit. I think that it has been a combination of factors. We are probably closer as a couple than at any time before. I met Pen when she was 21 and pretty inexperienced. As she has got older she has become far more self assured and confident and this has transfered to our relationship. I always make sure that there is a "happy ending" for her and take a lot of time over making sure she enjoys the session. She knows how important it is to me. This week we finished her spanking with 6 from the paddle. Not too hard but that would never have happended previously. We have been together for 25 years. I am sure that she will never be as obsessive or turned on by spanking as I am but it's fantastic at the moment.

Awww! That's brill!! I bet Penny enjoyed the dressing up as well - I certainly do! It's part of the fun!

Cherry x

thelastcaress
03-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Good on you both and well done for sticking it out. Alll the best in the future.