PDA

View Full Version : Distracting yourself

thelastcaress
03-04-2011, 10:56 PM
I've not been spanked for a while now and i was just wondering if anyone else gets to the point between hidings, when it's all you can think about?

Usually a good thrashing about once a month sorts me out and it's usually only the last week or so that i really start missing it. I don't think it's been as long as that this time though.

I've done everything i can think about to take my mind off it and it's not like i've not been busy either. My sisters been moving house which i've 'volunteered' to help with and i've done four double shifts at work this week as well. I've even had time to practise the jangly bit in the solo in Shine On You Crazy Diamond!

So what does everyone else do to distract from the longing for a good old fashioned hiding? Spankers, what about you when you've not been getting bottoms across your knees for a while, how do you cope?

Just sharing my random thoughts.
Yours aye
tlc

spankdavidsoon
04-04-2011, 12:56 AM
well not easy 'caress', I think about it all the time, when a spanking is not forthcoming I get way down low, anxiety is my watchword, and I cast around everywhere I can think of, sooner or later my bottom gets the spanking it so richly deserves, and the result is so therapeutic! but in between spankings, I can get so on edge! So I know what you mean!
cheers,
david

Barbedwire
05-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Hmmmmmm , well I know what I do tlc .

The first few days I am fine but after not having a bottom draped across my knee or over the bench I get a little stressed and usually need a massage. I put some good sounds on and think of all the wonderful ways I am going to deal with the next few bottoms that I get my hands on :D

Crikey, it's a holiday for me after the holidays !

I wish it was the 18th already , ofcourse I could always nip upto Aberdeen for a cuppa ;)

Gusspank
05-04-2011, 09:59 AM
In the case where I'm waiting to receive a spanking, the event looms larger and larger and distraction is essential. I tend to find that a day at work helps.

As it happens I've got a trip away with an exciting but painful conclusion coming up for this Thursday, so it is a real issue at the minute :D

T J S
05-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Sure it's a problem: I turn to this site (and a few others) but it's like a moth attracted to a candle flame - gets me hot, but does not really help! Ever since my regular spanking mate got ill and unable to join in the fun the frustration level has risen higher and higher. :(

thelastcaress
05-04-2011, 06:32 PM
You're welcome up here anytime Aunty :)

Good luck with thursday Gusspank hope all goes well.

I'm still patiently waiting lol.

tlc

Bluebell73
25-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Barbie wont take long to get to Aberdeen on her delux broomstick.

BB73 :D

Bluebell73
25-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Don't worry she will already have planned her revenge, she always has the last word.

BB73 :rolleyes:

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2011, 05:39 PM
I've not been spanked for a while now and i was just wondering if anyone else gets to the point between hidings, when it's all you can think about?

Usually a good thrashing about once a month sorts me out and it's usually only the last week or so that i really start missing it. I don't think it's been as long as that this time though.

I've done everything i can think about to take my mind off it and it's not like i've not been busy either. My sisters been moving house which i've 'volunteered' to help with and i've done four double shifts at work this week as well. I've even had time to practise the jangly bit in the solo in Shine On You Crazy Diamond!

So what does everyone else do to distract from the longing for a good old fashioned hiding? Spankers, what about you when you've not been getting bottoms across your knees for a while, how do you cope?

Just sharing my random thoughts.
Yours aye
tlc

Oh Christ, I know exactly what you mean!!! *whines in frustration*

I'm such a greedy pain-slut that I get a thrashing once a week or so but it never seems to be enough! I'm hopelessly addicted to my own endorphins...

Cherry x