PDA

View Full Version : Skool Day 24th May

OnlyJen
09-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Sunhurst college is based in Sunbury, west of london just off the M25 / M3 in a superb venue.

We hold two types of event, an informal one hour class as part of the monthy GFS OUCH Parties and a more formal full day school for adult boys, girls and special girls.

The school roll is now open for applications for the next full day (11am-4pm) school event on the 24th May 2011.

OnlyJen
12-04-2011, 08:36 AM
There are a few on here should attend school before posting here.
Shocking to say the least.

Sadly true of most forums but then it is such a blessing that places such as Sunhurst exist to provide the necessary discipline and correction. It makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside.

Not so for our students of course.

essexboy
12-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Sounds interesting ,only jen perhaps you could give us a bit of info about the teachers are they male or female young or old .Also regarding the spankings and canings that will i am sure be handed out ,will limets safe words etc be respected.

OnlyJen
12-04-2011, 06:31 PM
like all spanking parties essexboy one never really knows until the day who is going to be there. The core staff of Sunhurst college are myself, Headmistress, Mr Martin, Headmaster, both mature, Miss Barclay Stephens, a bit less mature but how do you define mature, old, young or whatever?

If I had more than a certain number of pupils then I would also have to call on supply teachers and at this stage I have no idea whether they would be male or female, old or young. For example this Saturday I cannot make the OUCH party so Miss Jessica is standing in for me and she is 20 years my junior.

All punishments are within what the students identify as being acceptable, relating to implement, severity of application and gender of those delivering.

Sunhurst College is part of girlforspanking.co.uk. We have a forum and within that forum is a section for sunhurst cyber college and Sunhurst Real time college. You are welcome to come and join us, join in the forums, ask whatever questions you wish and get to know us first.