PDA

View Full Version : Challenge for F/m couple ..only for the brave

Barbedwire
14-04-2011, 10:48 AM
I am looking for a female Top with a sub /masochistic boy who would enjoy participating in a challenge with a very good boy of mine.

This would entail both boys being able to take a sound thrashing from us ladies (it won't just be a soft spanking,there will be blood drawn) . I have done this challenge with a sub female and now wish to do it with another lady and her boy .
So ladies if you relish dishing out a severe thrashing and would love your boy to be thrashed by both of us and you also get to thrash my boy , get in touch .
Boys , if you think you can handle it and have a lady who would enjoy this scenario ask her and let me know .

NO FEES either way .

Can travel or accommodate for this challenge .

Barbedwire
16-04-2011, 12:44 PM
It seems I have boys up and down the country offering their bottoms for this challenge .
Surely there must be some ladies who are interested in thrashing a couple of boys to see which one of them can take the longest/hardest thrashing , just because she can and for fun ??????????

Comeon ladies ,join in ,mail me and we can do this together with NO FEES.
This is strictly for our fun and pleasure ..... well ,those masochistic boys will enjoy it also I suppose :D