PDA

View Full Version : My first taste of the birch

thelastcaress
18-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Hello all,

I'm not long back from another visit to see my Aunty Eve. Another very good session and i'm feeling very happy and relaxed - not exactly sitting comfortably - in fact as i hit aberdeen it was still rush hour so i had to cope with about 45 minutes of sitting still on a very hard car seat (Ford quality always exceptional lol) with a very bruised bottom :D.

It was also my first experience with a birch. Only managed to take about 36 i think but it was awesome. At first i didn't think it was very sore at all to be honest but then i realised that Aunty Eve was just being kind to me that first set, she does like to have her fun lol. Was really very painful :) I'll hopefully get more of that in future.

Thanks again for today Aunty Eve. I'm going to be walking about with a cheesy grin again now for the next few days. I'll put those pics up next couple of days.

yours aye
tlc

Bluebell73
18-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Oh No TLC, don't tell me she still has that bunch of twigs. That is very worrying. Nice to hear you had a great day with her. I do like to know she is in a relaxed mode. She is probably sitting at this very moment enjoying a glass of vino blanco and a fag plotting the discomfort of the next unfortunate summoned to her inner sanctum. I did tell you to watch out for the broomstick.

BB73

Barbedwire
18-04-2011, 08:09 PM
I think tlc done really well today and i'm quite proud of him . Considering he had taken a good hand spanking, plimsoling,hairbrushing and then 10 each of the xh belt ,xh strap ,paddle (a heavy black leather paddle with studs) and 45 of the cane before the birch was introduced to his buttocks :D I've probably forgotten to mention a few other implements .
Anyway , Well done tlc !

BB unfortunately my broomstick is now of no use ,I shall require a new one ;)

Bluebell73
18-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Now Miss

The last time I went out and gathered a few twigs for your floral decoration class you accused me of vandalising the countryside and walloped my backside to my discomfort with the said twigs. I thought I was doing you a favour. Are you now giving me permission to go out again into the countryside to collect a few twigs to satisfy your needs.

Your obedient and confused pupil at all times

BB73

I think tlc done really well today and i'm quite proud of him . Considering he had taken a good hand spanking, plimsoling,hairbrushing and then 10 each of the xh belt ,xh strap ,paddle (a heavy black leather paddle with studs) and 45 of the cane before the birch was introduced to his buttocks :D I've probably forgotten to mention a few other implements .
Anyway , Well done tlc !

BB unfortunately my broomstick is now of no use ,I shall require a new one ;)

anarchistic_masochist
18-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Awww man, I love the birch! *Silly grin on face* Chiefwhip gave me about 200 strokes with one the day before New Year's Eve - happy days/daze!

I didn't have any other form of punishment before that, though. You're still hardcore, TLC! :D

Cherry x

Barbedwire
19-04-2011, 10:31 PM
You have permission to gather some but not to go swinging on branches and breaking them off like you did last time when I let you go out into the woods !
I do enjoy the look of bewilderment and confusion on your face some days bb :)

Now Miss

The last time I went out and gathered a few twigs for your floral decoration class you accused me of vandalising the countryside and walloped my backside to my discomfort with the said twigs. I thought I was doing you a favour. Are you now giving me permission to go out again into the countryside to collect a few twigs to satisfy your needs.

Your obedient and confused pupil at all times

BB73

Barbedwire
19-04-2011, 10:39 PM
The birch was tlcs reward for being so good at doing all the chores .
Such are the joys of a masochist that they love rewards ,they don't have to be punished all the time :D
Did tlc mention it was a spray of 5 birch tied together ?

I'm sure tlc still has a silly grin on his face after yesterdays visit cherry .

Awww man, I love the birch! *Silly grin on face* Chiefwhip gave me about 200 strokes with one the day before New Year's Eve - happy days/daze!

I didn't have any other form of punishment before that, though. You're still hardcore, TLC! :D

Cherry x

thelastcaress
21-04-2011, 10:16 PM
It was the best session yet i would say, really enjoyed it. My bum was on fire until i went to sleep when i got home. Quite a lot of the bruisings disappeared already can you believe however i've got some excellent scars and marks which are still pretty uncomfortable. I'm still enjoying sitting down and 'forgetting' about them lol.

Aunty Eve was asking what that refference was to her 'broomstick' BB. I know what you mean now :D.

200 wow and with no warm up, that impresses me. I don't know about hardcore but nice compliment. I've never done a cold caning or anything like that. Think that'll be my next experience maybe. At the moment i'm still in that 'post spanking place' lol.

Thanks again for the other day Aunty.