PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire tights

leedstights
24-04-2011, 01:35 PM
My personal fantasy probably isn't as extreme and 'unachievable' as some, but nevertheless, I have this fantasy regular, and have done for many years.
In the fantasy I am home alone, it's a weekday afternoon, about midday, I recieve an email saying '' Go put black tights and black panties on NOW and answer your phone when I ring at 12.30''.
I go put on black tights and panties and sure enough, the phone rings at 12.30 and I answer. The conversation goes :-
Voice - Tights and panties on ?
Me - Yes
Voice - Good, sit on the sofa, legs spread wide, put phone on 'hands free'

I do as said

Voice - okay, good, now, insert your finger into your anus , push tights in too
Me - Okay
Voice - Now, I have a pen and paper here. I want you to answer some
questions, no arsing me about
Me - Okay
Voice - What is your postcode
Me - XXXX XXX
Voice - Good, house number
Me - XX
Voice - Good, days you are alone this week
Me - Mon - Fri
Voice - Right, what hours, times of day on those days
Me - From about 1 until half 4
Voice - Today ?
Me - Yes
Voice - Do you have some ropes there ?
Me - Yes
Voice - More tights ? To gag and hood you with ?
Me - Yes
Voice - Okay, get them, I will knock once only, if you don't answer we won't be communicating again.

The phone call ends. I go get ropes and old tights and put them on the sofa. Half hour passes and there is a knock on the door. I answer and a chap of about 60 is stood there, he says ' inside'. I go inside and he follows, locking the door and entering room, he says, ' wrists, behind back'. I put my wrists behind my back and he ties them, then pulls some tights over my head, and uses another pair to wrap around face, effectively blindfolding and gagging me. He then guides me to sofa and sits me down in the centre, pulls me down so arse is on edge of sofa, then attatches a rope around each of my ankles and pulls the ropes, opening my legs very wide, so toes are pointing to ceiling etc, then secures the ropes. He then says, ' okay, I am going to punish you, then you are going to suck me off, do you understand, nod if you do'. I nod and he commences strapping my arse with a heavy leather belt, alternating to backs of legs and soles of feet, occasionally stopping to take photographs. This goes on for about an hour, and during this he calls me names, and occasionally asks if I am okay.
he unties me legs and gets me to kneel on floor, tying my ankles together, he removes the tights gag and rips an hole in the tights hood and says, 'right, get sucking'. I suck his hard cock until he pulls out and pushes me over sofa, putting his cock inside the tights on my arse and shooting his load on my smacked arse. He then unties me and says ' I will be expecting this on a regular basis', and leaves.