PDA

View Full Version : A visit to Headmaster!

thelastcaress
11-05-2011, 12:39 AM
As some of you may have heard i was summoned to see TheDaemonHeadmaster for the crime of being cheeky on one of my posts :rolleyes: (carefully reaches for the emoticon panel).

I went along to face the music. I met all Sirs 'attitude adjusters' in the form of his slipper, bath brush, paddle and his canes. After a firm hand spanking was applied to my bottom i received a good measure of all the above adjusters.

I was left with a very hot bottom :) i certainly won't be so impudent as to stick my tongue out again lol.

tlc

Barbedwire
12-05-2011, 12:22 AM
Ahhhh, so it was only a hot bottom you got tlc ?
Is it still sore and burning when you sit ?
I thought Cov said he was going to serve your bottom up with 'a banquet' compared to the 'amuse bush' I served your rearend with ! :rolleyes:

red hand
12-05-2011, 02:00 AM
don,t forget that the head prefect did participate in administering some of your punishment, albeit i was defrocked from this role, when some sneak informed TDH that i had (from purely an inquisitive veiwpoint) decided to have a quick drag on one of your illicit cigarettes,
i will not fall for that in future, so be warned

Barbedwire
12-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Och cov, I'm always putting my foot in things :eek: but usually come up smelling of roses :D atleast it entertained you this morning :D

"Amuse bush"??? Don't you mean "amuse bouche"? Bouche- French for mouth! Your "faux pas" certainly amused me!! Surely a case of "foot in mouth".
TDH

anarchistic_masochist
12-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Och cov, I'm always putting my foot in things :eek: but usually come up smelling of roses :D atleast it entertained you this morning :D

Sorry Barbie, Ma'am, but you can't afford to make daft mistakes like that with Cov around! He was on to you before one could say "Je mal a la derrierre..."

Cherry x

thelastcaress
12-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Ahhhh, so it was only a hot bottom you got tlc ?
Is it still sore and burning when you sit ?
I thought Cov said he was going to serve your bottom up with 'a banquet' compared to the 'amuse bush' I served your rearend with ! :rolleyes:

Lol i don't speak any French so i'm not sure what that means but i've never left a session feeling hungry :).

tlc

Barbedwire
13-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Well tlc I don't speak French either , I was taught German at school .
Anyway an amuse bouche is small, usually just one or two bites. It is the same for all of the guests at the table. And finally, it is not ordered by anyone; rather it is offered free of charge :eek:

So, I shall let you decide .

Lol i don't speak any French so i'm not sure what that means but i've never left a session feeling hungry :).

tlc

anarchistic_masochist
13-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Oh, mon Dieu!!! A sentence in French, Cherry, as in English, requires a verb! Where is yours?
TDH

Oh, bugger! Yes Sir, you're quite right - it should be: J'ai mal a la derrierre. It's been a while since I did French. Let's face it, I can just about speak English...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-05-2011, 10:58 AM
I bet Barbie's gonna really let me have it now! *smiles nervously*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-05-2011, 01:48 PM
You said it!!! Verb correct- now find and correct the other two mistakes- and I'm not talking lack of accents!
TDH

All right, all right - I spelt "derriere" wrong....*folds arms and sulks*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Aww Sir, I really do not know...Please put me out of my misery, Sir - it's driving me mad!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
13-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Oh dear! Giving in so easily- whatever happened to the quest for learning?! No- you can work it out!
TDH

Very well Sir, I will - but I'll need some time! Right now, I have an appointment with several instruments of correction but I will be back with (hopefully) the right answers!

Cherry x

thelastcaress
24-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Well tlc I don't speak French either , I was taught German at school .
Anyway an amuse bouche is small, usually just one or two bites. It is the same for all of the guests at the table. And finally, it is not ordered by anyone; rather it is offered free of charge :eek:

So, I shall let you decide .

Lol....so basically we're talking about those little 'bites' that you get before the meal at posh dinners. I don't go to many posh dinners. The reason i hate olives now is because i once ate one thinking it was a grape on a cocktail stick - they were served as 'amuse bouche' or whatever - i prefer good, hearty, home cooked food, like mum cooks lol.