PDA

View Full Version : Cherry is a bit of a wuss...

anarchistic_masochist
16-05-2011, 12:50 PM
...I went to stay with Chiefwhip at the weekend and we both had a lot of fun. Sunday afternoon, I was due to return to London, but not before Sir had caned me first!

I felt the usual cocktail of nerves, anticipation and excitement - so much so, I needed to empty my bladder first. Upon returning back downstairs, Chiefwhip has laid a towel across the dining room table, as well as presenting a suitable chair to kneel up on. Biting my bottom lip and whimpering slightly, I pulled down PJ bottoms (I hadn't even got dressed properly yet!) and draped myself accordingly across the table.

His implement of choice was a dragon cane and I was to take the strokes cold. I was more anxious than usual - I knew this was going to hurt...

Hurt, it did! The caning was not particularly severe; I was just more sensitive to pain than usual - every stroke was agony! I struggled to remain in place as I thrashed about from side to side, screaming and crying like the biggest baby on the planet. Now, I usually vocalise my distress, but this was something else; Sir even gave me a clean teatowel to bite down on, joking: "I do have neighbours you know!"

Half way through a caning, Sir will do a series of short, whacky-taps with the end of the cane - it normally feels rather pleasant but this time it did not; I howled like a wounded animal. 30 to 50 strokes later (I'm not sure how many I had) he stopped. I scuttled over to him to give him a hug. We snuggled up on the settee for half an hour or so before I finally mustered the motivation to go and get a shower.

Cherry x

Barbedwire
22-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Cherry , I can't believe you are admitting to such a thing !!! I'm sure someone up in Fife can help you stop being one ;)

thelastcaress
24-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Sounds like a good one Cherry ;) hope you're feeling better for it.

tlc

anarchistic_masochist
27-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Where is Cherry?
Has Chief whip finally spanked her to death?

Nope, I'm very much alive! (Sorry Cov, Sir.) :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
27-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Here was me thinking that you were keeping a low profile because you hadn't finished your French homework!
TDH

Er... that too, Sir. *sheepish grin*

anarchistic_masochist
27-05-2011, 07:27 PM
I hope she is feeling sorry. She deserves all she gets.

Sorry I was! (Weird really cos I didn't do anything wrong.) Plus Sir, you have touched upon the eternal subbie paradox; even when I don't deserve it, I deserve it!

Barbedwire
06-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Westy, I want photographic proof of you actually dishing out a spanking !
Maybe it is thee who is the virgin spanker :p:p:rolleyes:

I have a new girl this Thursday who has never been spanked.

I virgin spankee. Poor girl.