PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen 4th June

Barbedwire
22-05-2011, 03:23 PM
If anyone would like an appointment up in Aberdeen I shall be in a city centre hotel on Saturday the 4th and accept appointments between 2.30- 7pm .
If you would enjoy a night out with myself and some lovely t-girls you are welcome to come along later in the evening for a night on the town .

thelastcaress
24-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Sounds good, i'd like to come and see you if possible?

tlc

Barbedwire
24-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Tlc you can bet your buttocks that you'll be seeing me.I sent you a private email earlier today .

Aunty Eve x

Sounds good, i'd like to come and see you if possible?

tlc

Bluebell73
26-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Westy, are you on something or are you a bit bored because you don't have anyone to belt. Why the hell would I want to go to Aberdeen. I have done my time at Aberdeen, I spent three years of my life there working for a degree, why in Gods name would I want to go back, I am a southerner, I don't venture further North than Perth. If Barbie wants to go to Aberdeen then she is on her own and I am sure she can take care of herself. She may have a problem however prising a bit of cash out of the natives. You are a Weigie and I am an Ayrshire Weigie and Aberdeen is a foreign country. Stop mucking about

BB73

Barbie, dont take any of the animals from your farm to Aberdeen. TLC has form for scaring horses. I know you use a goat in your act so be carefull. Dont worry too much TLC, Bluebell will be there holding the goat while Barbie gives you an arse like a tartan rub.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Barbedwire
26-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Not to fret westy ,I am leaving all the farm animals at home..it is definitley safer for them down here . I hear the natives are restless in Aberdeen ,so much so that they're comming out in droves that day and night .
Hmmmmmm I wonder why ...probably to play spot the Fifer and stand whispering in dark corners and wonder if the sweet looking lady in the black dress is evil or not and should they chance it !!!!! hahhaahhah
Thankfully i'll have an entourage of very tall , well made girls to keep me safe as i'm such a sweet pussy cat really .

Barbedwire
02-06-2011, 10:19 PM
It's almost Saturday and I'm sure there are going to be some very nervous people up in Aberdeen :D
My dilemma is what implements should I take as I can't pack them all :confused:

NEscots
02-06-2011, 10:24 PM
It's almost Saturday and I'm sure there are going to be some very nervous people up in Aberdeen :D
My dilemma is what implements should I take as I can't pack them all :confused:

Tawse, strap, belt.....

Barbedwire
03-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Oh now if you hadn't been soooooo sweet as to remind me cov ,I might have forgotten due to my little bouts of forgetfulness :eek:

Pace-maker? Incontinence pants? zimmer frame? false teeth?

Barbedwire
06-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Cov ,so nice of you to be concerned about me getting lost .As luck would have it my carer managed to get me to the right place, even though we were much later than expected. Due to the lateness of my arrival some people were unfortunately let down but others did appreciate my wee visit .

I think westy forgot where I was going as I never seen him or his mobiity scooter, he was probably too busy patching up his poor wee tawse !!!!