PDA

View Full Version : Female or Male disciplinarians -what's the difference ?

Barbedwire
24-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Well i've been wondering about this .
When it comes to being spanked ,caned or anything of the sort , who would you say it works best with ? As we all know females and males both work in different ways when it comes to dishing out a punishment .

It seems Females tend to enjoy playing with your head quite alot aswell
as the discipline and males tend to be less likely to do this and get straight to the bottom of it (no pun intended ) .
So what is your opinion in the difference between female and male disciplinarians ?

Algonania ...maybe this should be a poll ?????

happygolucky
24-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Hi Barbie
Anyone can start a poll. If you post a new thread you'll see a section towards the bottom of the posting page allowing one to turn the post into a poll. It's pretty intuitive from there on in; just follow your nose and shout if you get into grief.

I look forward to voting...

John

Barbedwire
24-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Hi Barbie
Anyone can start a poll. If you post a new thread you'll see a section towards the bottom of the posting page allowing one to turn the post into a poll. It's pretty intuitive from there on in; just follow your nose and shout if you get into grief.

I look forward to voting...

John
Okay John ,
I made up a poll with the choice of 5 answers .
Lets see how it goes .

I know who I voted for ....is that allowed ? haahha

thelastcaress
24-05-2011, 01:52 PM
I've voted just now. My preferance is females because i do think they're more naturally dominant when it comes to discipline. It did occur to me though that it's probably all about personality.

For instance i know of some girls who i know for a fact would be rubbish at spanking and probably wouldn't enjoy it either whereas others i know would be (and are lol) and definitely do enjoy it :D. It must be the same with males who spank - some will be better than others i guess depending on thier personality etc.

It probably works the same for the spankee. A spanking for me isn't a sexual thing so much, so sex of the punisher isn't important. I do know guys though that would never be spanked by another male though and girls who would never be spanked by other girls. Sometimes i guess it's more about personality than anything else. Would be interesting hearing what everyone else thinks on this.

tlc

Bluebell73
25-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Having experienced both male and female on the handle end of a tawse I have to say there is not a lot of difference. From a personal feeling I enjoy working with the female as there seems to be more humour in the session especially when the lady in question enjoys what she is doing, as does a certain lady in Fife.

BB73

Bluebell73
25-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Now Westy, Barbie is not the only female who is useful with a belt and cane but she does have a great sense of humour when she is doing it. There is a lady in the West of Glasgow who can dish out harsh punishment when she feels like it and there is one in the wilds of the Borders who can have you squirming especially if you are on the wrong end of her three tail XH. It a long drive back from the Borders over bumpy roads when your rear end is a tad tender. I would happily kiss all their arses but your arse you can keep to yourself

BB73

anarchistic_masochist
11-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Comes after years of working hard and financial prudence! Now stop moaning and get back to work!
TDH

Ha ha! Well said! *Winces as Cov yells in my direction: "That goes for you, too!!"*

Anyway, my £2.50's worth (inflation).... there's a different dynamic when a female Top is thrashing a female spankee. There's a Domme in Coventry (no, it's not Cov in drag!) who is lethal with a heavy suede(sp?) flogger. She gets off on inflicting pain and I get off on receiving it, so we're well matched! I make a hell of a lot of noise when the flogger is really beginning to bite but I willingly endure it as I know it makes her happy, and that in turn makes me happy. When I'm really "in the zone" I can't do enough for her: I help to carry her things, give her a shoulder massage (thrashing me is hard work!) and get her drinks. She's a good friend and I've known her a long time.

With this limited experience with one female, I can tentatively conclude that the dynamic was more mental and empathic, a mental connection that is almost impossible to explain, whereas with males, although there is still that emapthy there, it's more physical and sexual. I don't rate one above the other; they're just....different.

I still don't feel like I've adequately explained myself....never mind.

Cherry x

sfogarty
14-10-2012, 08:41 PM
The dominatrices I have seen scare the shit out of me, Miss Strictland and Melrose Academy being about the most terrifying. All the spankees seem to be well hard northern lads who grimly endure these ladies as they turn their all ready well beaten arses into a bloody mess. Compared to them, headmasters real or otherwise are very mild..

Bluebell73
15-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Hi sfogarty

A very interesting post. I remember the first time I had a look at Montrose Academy and my reaction was 'Oh My God' how can the sub take that, there is no way I would ever be involved in that. I then had a look at a couple of videos showing what we in Scotland would regard as a traditional hand belting and I thought what a load of wimps. The strap that was used closely resembled something that would have been used in primary one and all that the ladies at Montrose Academy did was let the strap fall on the subs hand and he was yelling blue murder.

Now I am someone who is a bit nervous when the ladies I am visiting use my arse for target practise. There is a lady in Fife who is an expert at it and shows little mercy and she is at present training another nice lady to do the same but if the guys on Montrose Academy ever held their hands to the two Fife ladies, God help them.

BB73

The dominatrices I have seen scare the shit out of me, Miss Strictland and Melrose Academy being about the most terrifying. All the spankees seem to be well hard northern lads who grimly endure these ladies as they turn their all ready well beaten arses into a bloody mess. Compared to them, headmasters real or otherwise are very mild..

Elliej
16-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Oh I know what you mean BB. Miss Fife is a stonker with the belt and cane and hairbrush and gym shoe and hand and ... well, you get the picture. Thank god there is me around though because I am so much more gentle . The lads from Montrose Academy would surely find it all just a little tickle if they came to me! :D

Els

Hi sfogarty

A very interesting post. I remember the first time I had a look at Montrose Academy and my reaction was 'Oh My God' how can the sub take that, there is no way I would ever be involved in that. I then had a look at a couple of videos showing what we in Scotland would regard as a traditional hand belting and I thought what a load of wimps. The strap that was used closely resembled something that would have been used in primary one and all that the ladies at Montrose Academy did was let the strap fall on the subs hand and he was yelling blue murder.

Now I am someone who is a bit nervous when the ladies I am visiting use my arse for target practise. There is a lady in Fife who is an expert at it and shows little mercy and she is at present training another nice lady to do the same but if the guys on Montrose Academy ever held their hands to the two Fife ladies, God help them.

BB73

Bluebell73
16-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Now Els

What was that famous quote you made, did it go something like 'I don't do gentle'. Having been on the receiving end of what you might call a tickle with your belt, I fully agree with your quote.

BB73

Oh I know what you mean BB. Miss Fife is a stonker with the belt and cane and hairbrush and gym shoe and hand and ... well, you get the picture. Thank god there is me around though because I am so much more gentle . The lads from Montrose Academy would surely find it all just a little tickle if they came to me! :D

Els

andyrubber
21-10-2012, 02:18 PM
It has been my experience that men tend to spank more slowly and deliberately unlike women who tend to spank with a more rapid fire technique!

todd
01-02-2013, 08:46 PM
i think women are not gentel at all, my mother prefers her hairbrush when disciplining and she is not even nice about it. very hard and rapidly