PDA

View Full Version : POLL : Female v Male disciplinarians

Barbedwire
24-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Who makes the best disciplinarian ?
As we all know females and males tend to do this in a different way .

Female - who tends to play with your head aswell

Male -who gets straight to the bottom of it

Both are equally as good - depending on what you need at the time

Tv/Ts/Tg - strength of a mans arm and thinks like a woman

Who cares -aslong as you get what punishment /reward you deserve .

Barbedwire
26-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Ahhh westy ,I knew you'd say that when you eventually came out of hibernation or was it the doctors office after a thorough examination ???
I didn't realise it would have curbed your typing skills, unless your hand got stuck somewhere it shouldn't have :eek:

Can I borrrow your wee mobilty scooter if my tractor or broom breakdown on the way to errrmmmmm ,where am I going ?? Och aye ,I remember noo ,Aeburrrdeen :p

Men, of course.

Barbedwire
02-06-2011, 10:07 PM
I've not been yet ya dafty .
It's this Saturday i'm heading north with some delightful implements packed in my case .

yanspkee
03-06-2011, 03:26 AM
who cares ?
:D

the main advantage is that, usually, there isn't any question of money between men... So, in second choice, I would say MEN are better.
:)
sorry, Barbedwire, but your thing about men going immediatly to the bottom of the matter is just a bit of common sexism.
:mad:
Men do have a brain, as often as Women... and yes, quite a few know it, found it and therefore use it...:D

Barbedwire
03-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Now yanspkee , it's nothing to do with money .It's about who is best about dishing out the discipline.
I'm a sexist biatch ,women are always on top .....now i'm going to get sued for being one :rolleyes:

We all know where mens brains are ....I'll say no more before I get shot :D

who cares ?
:D

the main advantage is that, usually, there isn't any question of money between men... So, in second choice, I would say MEN are better.
:)
sorry, Barbedwire, but your thing about men going immediatly to the bottom of the matter is just a bit of common sexism.
:mad:
Men do have a brain, as often as Women... and yes, quite a few know it, found it and therefore use it...:D

anarchistic_masochist
28-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Waving he knickers more like.
Or weaving her knickers she is from Fife.

And men do have brains, now where did I leave it.

In your boxers? :p:p:p

Cherry x