PDA

View Full Version : New Poll - what's the best implement

happygolucky
26-05-2011, 03:25 PM
I think it's time we ran this poll again:

Barbedwire
26-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Oh sheesh , now thats just too many choices as it all depends on my mood on the day :(
Anyway since I have found the joys of birching I would say at present it has to be top of the list followed very closely by the cane, tawse, belt ,hand and everything else ...I'm just so greedy I love using them all !!! :D:D

strictuncle
04-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Hi

I don't see the good old slipper anywhere in the list. best of all i think mainstay of my childhood discipline at home and school!! Please include it.

happygolucky
05-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Good Idea. Please vote away.

Silas Mariner
05-06-2011, 08:50 AM
oh the strap every time !!!! It can be used to caress or thrash, is always available when needed and can be carried in public without attracting attention. I love it ;-)

caner11
14-10-2011, 03:00 AM
the cane is the best, followed by the tawse. im lucky to have a girlfriend who just LOVES the cane. i have 5 canes and use them every other day at my girlfriends request. her bottom is always marked.:)

lericha29
30-10-2011, 05:10 PM
cane on the bare bottom

redbottom
31-10-2011, 09:36 AM
The leather belt,prefferably around 2 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick.
I have never been caned but if anyone can help then get back to me
redbottom

Bluebell73
31-10-2011, 09:46 AM
It is definitely the leather tawse for me. It makes a lovely sound when it lands right and when you get it on the hands you can look into the eyes and smile at the nice lady who is giving you it. It annoys them and makes them belt you all the harder.

BB73:)

genre
08-07-2013, 09:52 PM
interesting list of implements. i heard the 'paddle' is an american thing, how on earth it crept in britain i have no idea. i think the tawse was originally a scottish thing. in days of olde the whittled switch was used before the import of the bamboo cane, which although not so harsh has them coming back for more! :rolleyes:

Keithspank76
18-07-2013, 04:02 PM
For sheer tradition and school connotations, it has to be the cane, with an honourable mention to the gym slipper/plimsoll.

For correction, though, nothing gets me in line quicker than the belt!

UNCLE DARRELL
23-07-2013, 07:25 PM
hi UNCLE DARRELL I INJOY GIVING A GOOD HAND SPANKING ON THE BARE BOTTOM AND THIGHS AND THEN A GOOD DOSE OF A HAIRBRUSH ON A VERY RED BARE BOTTOM THAT WILL MAKE A NAUGHT GIRL SQUIRM OVER MY LAPE

MissCorporalPunishment
06-08-2013, 03:27 AM
It has to be the cane. :-)

genre
08-08-2013, 01:17 AM
so typical the poll gets closed by a narrow minded thread instigator.. what happened to the ruler, rear of hairbrush or whittled switch before china was discovered with the bamboo cane eh?

genre
08-08-2013, 01:23 AM
personally i think this poll was clumsy and not researched properly and to close the poll instead of keeping it open was instigated by the closed minded

mart48x
24-08-2013, 03:09 PM
A dragon Cane in the hands of a Welsh lady who knows how to use it effectively. Does any one know one resident in South Wales?

barebottomwanting
16-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Hand and slipper on bare bottom so it stings

toptony
20-09-2013, 05:21 PM
at whatever level of tolerance, impact, thickness, giving or taking it just has to be the gut wrenching evocative cane with its visual {bending it} aural {rattle as picked up from wooden desk and swishing} especially as the sub waits and tenses up after the tap tap tapping for the impact when instead, it cuts thin air yet again. Squidgyness rules OK?

petercommando
16-01-2015, 06:04 AM
I am a 'Sir' to various 'boys', and from by standpoint and theirs,the cane is king of disciplinary instruments.

Titanites
08-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Of the various, the Slipper and Cane, together with assorted odd weapons like wooden rules, are old British school favourites - the Tawse was particularly Scots but I think they used the cane too. Hand spanking appears to have once common in Infants' and Primary Schools, cited by many SC-users as their own predilection's inspiration.

Public schools seemed to favour the Birch as well as Cane until well into the 20C - it gained an evil reputation due to out-&-out sadists like Keats, of Eton, late 19C. I can't decide if these types were driven sexually, psychotically, or what.

The wooden Paddle is an American import still legal in some American states, where a few teachers have been prosecuted for excessively severe use leading to nasty bruising, blood-blisters and other malign physiological effects. In once case the victim was incapacitated literally for a week.

The Belt, Slipper and Hairbrush tended to be items of what, frankly, was all too often domestic cruelty to children that veered from punishing wrong-doing to a parental lust for sheer power. Aka bullying even if not realised as such.

As you might have guessed, whatever seeded our common penchant, I regard the difference between real, harsh CP and the erotic or cathartic adult play versions, as a bit like that between sexual assault (even rape if the punishment is very severe) and love-making. My own "seed", subconscious as I was too young for any knowable erotic knowledge or feelings despite having discovered masturbation, was witnessing a spanking in front of my mixed infants-school class, of a boy by our female teacher - only by her hand, but on his bare bottom. though.

bazjack
02-05-2015, 01:12 PM
light weight wooden paddle with holes in, leather belt, electrical cord but needs to be used with care and experience, length of hose pipe wrapped with rubber non slip tape, kitchen whisk,

to be honest i have found almost anything can be used with care and consideration.

paulyspanker
03-10-2015, 01:46 PM
hand spanking on the bare bottom best for me to give

RichardA
18-12-2019, 02:25 PM
I had a good session with a Sjambok it was only 30 inches long and very flexible bought off Ebay for £30.
When I met my Master I was shown up to his bedroom and to my surprise he has a spanking bench I was made to strip naked and wrist and ankle straps were fastened to me I was placed over the bench and clipped to the legs of the bench.
The first three strokes were a thud followed by a stinging sensation like it was from a thin cane I was quite surprised to get both sensations from the same implement.
Being very flexible the tip wrapped around biting hard into the sides of my buttocks and gave some nice deep welts to look at over the next few days.
In total I received at least 60 strokes leaving me very pleased and sore, can't wait until the next time.