PDA

View Full Version : SHORT SHARP SHOCKS , this week only

Barbedwire
06-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Due to popular demand as some people don't have much time .
AVAILABLE this week for those who wish a short sharp shock .
30 minute visit .
Monday 3pm - 8pm
Tuesday 11am -8pm
Wednesday 8.45am - 10.45am & 4pm -8pm
Thursday 8.45am -10.45am & 4pm -8pm

I am not taking any long session bookings on these dates so please don't ask .

Bluebell73
06-06-2011, 05:09 PM
What's this Barbie, have you at long last tired out that right arm of yours leathering the Aberdonians or are you snowed under with applications for your special massage treatment.

BB73

Due to popular demand as some people don't have much time .
AVAILABLE this week for those who wish a short sharp shock .
30 minute visit .
Monday 3pm - 8pm
Tuesday 11am -8pm
Wednesday 8.45am - 10.45am & 4pm -8pm
Thursday 8.45am -10.45am & 4pm -8pm

I am not taking any long session bookings on these dates so please don't ask .

Barbedwire
06-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Now BB , would you like to come and find out if my arm is over or under exercised ??? Hmmmmmm 30 mins, I wonder how much pain I can cause you in that short time !!!!! I don't think i'll need all that time once the 3 tailed XH is in my hand ,so might squeeze a cuppa in aswell :p

What's this Barbie, have you at long last tired out that right arm of yours leathering the Aberdonians or are you snowed under with applications for your special massage treatment.

BB73

Bluebell73
07-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Now Barbie you know I would miss the half hour lecture regarding timekeeping before you proceeded to change the colour of my hands and backside with your 3 tail XH or anything else you could lay your hands on. The sound of your voice can be very soothing at times.

BB73:)

Barbedwire
07-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Oh indeed ,are you looking for brownie points again BB ?
Maybe you should arrive in class before the bell rings :rolleyes:

Now Barbie you know I would miss the half hour lecture regarding timekeeping before you proceeded to change the colour of my hands and backside with your 3 tail XH or anything else you could lay your hands on. The sound of your voice can be very soothing at times.

BB73:)

Barbedwire
12-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Oh I know he's soooo brave when he's out of reach ...nevermind ,I'll see him at the start of the new term :D

He said you cant hit him hard enough and he needs someone that can really belt him. He said you were a wooose.