PDA

View Full Version : starbucks lol

thelastcaress
06-06-2011, 08:45 PM
I don't usually go into starbucks as a rule but i've been into the one local to me quite regularly. Reason being that there's a really cute girl working in there just now and after several attempts i asked her to come to a gig with me - awesome because she said yes - which brings me to why i'm talking about this.

When we went to the gig we were chatting, as you do, and she happened to mention that she'd seen me in there (starbucks lol) loads of times before we actually spoke. Which was true, so to try and appear less disabled by shyness i said that the reason i was in there so much was "so i could see her everyday" :cool:

Haha she started laughing then, once she could speak again she said she reckoned i should get spanked for saying something as cheesy as that. I'm not joking she actually said that. I think she was only joking though because when i said she could do that if she wanted (in a joking sort of way of course) she punched me really hard in the arm lol.

Hopefully i'll see her again but it's been a great weekend for me altogether.

tlc

anarchistic_masochist
08-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Hey you dark horse you. I have found that most people have an interest in spanking but maybe not the way we are on here.
Bet you were just in looking for free coffee anyway.

Apparantly, 1 in 5 people have an interest in spanking - not quite as deviant an activity as one would think! :)

Cherry x

red hand
10-06-2011, 02:25 PM
I don't usually go into starbucks as a rule but i've been into the one local to me quite regularly. Reason being that there's a really cute girl working in there just now and after several attempts i asked her to come to a gig with me - awesome because she said yes - which brings me to why i'm talking about this.

When we went to the gig we were chatting, as you do, and she happened to mention that she'd seen me in there (starbucks lol) loads of times before we actually spoke. Which was true, so to try and appear less disabled by shyness i said that the reason i was in there so much was "so i could see her everyday" :cool:

Haha she started laughing then, once she could speak again she said she reckoned i should get spanked for saying something as cheesy as that. I'm not joking she actually said that. I think she was only joking though because when i said she could do that if she wanted (in a joking sort of way of course) she punched me really hard in the arm lol.

Hopefully i'll see her again but it's been a great weekend for me altogether.

tlc
if she had punched me in the arm, i would have told her that SHE deserved a spanking