PDA

View Full Version : Eternal optimist seeks regular spankee

toptony
12-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Despite the inevitable time wasters mature male former University Lecturer in Cambridgeshire with background in Psychology, mentoring and therapy would love to find female spankee - [switch optional] - for regular chat and play with maximum discretion and confidentiality assumed to be important each way.
I am very experienced - said by my spankees to be a "very good" Dom - a lover of serious role-play [though not essential] and always respectful of limits for all levels from first timers to the very experienced.
Am blessed with a couple of regular playmates but geographical distance and busy workloads makes regular contact difficult. They, like my friends, would say that I am very caring and sensitive, [I couldn't possibly comment of course], but very stern and strict once in the agreed role/scenario.
Happy too to fulfill the good friend/confidant/surrogate 'daddy'/shoulder to cry on role, as well as mentoring if needed.
Marital status/age/ethnicity not an issue but with a preference for slim or at least under size 16.
Happy to spend time developing trust and respect each way. No fees either way. Please PM me for further details.