PDA

View Full Version : Self Spanking

nud1111
18-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Does eneyone else self spank How often How long What do you use

Smokey
18-08-2007, 02:27 PM
I used to, but found that i tended to "pull my punches" .............IE chicken out, before any worthwhile benefit was achieved.
So i have spent ages looking for someone to administer something more than the few smacks i could give myself before bottling out ;)
When i DID self spank though, i couldnt use a cane etc, so tended to use slipper, hairbrush etc

Smokey

happygolucky
19-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Yes I self-spank, strap, tawse and cane. It's not a regular thing just when there's no-one else to do it and the mood takes over. I also use a ping pong bat to great effect.

HJP
29-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Hi,
Interested in your remarks about self spanking. I do this occasionally when I cannot get the real thing which is often. For me the best implement is the cane. I have a small bamboo cane which is split and with a backward hand action I can hit my backside. I am always naked and lay on the bed and strike my backside. Start with a 6 lite srokes, pausing then start getter harder. A print out picture of a guy being caned from one of the web sites is useful to look at whilst caning myself.
HJP

comeonbabybeatme
30-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Hi, I once built a small device for self spanking, it was a sprung hinge into which I could fix a cane, then I could put a cord to set the tension and when I released the cord the spring would pull the cane towards me and wow! I could make it hit me as hard or as soft as I wanted and always succumed to the temptation to pull the cord to make it harder and harder. It was great fun and I ended up quite marked. I had to attach it to a bench in my garage to make it work and then get my position just right. It is quite different than holding the cane yourself. Great fun and I would love to have a go on a proper spanking machine but alas they are quite expensive and difficult to make. So continue the good work and don't flog yourself too hard.

happygolucky
31-08-2007, 08:59 PM
~This I HAVE to try. To be able to free oneself of the partner bit and introduce some randomness to the caning is just an exquisitely erotic prospect. The spring is just magical and, guess what -I have a huge garage just waiting for the muted cries and ecstatic whimpers.

Chief bottom

William Boyson
31-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Hi,

I've just found this Group.

I've been a spanking fan most of my life. I self-spanked from the age of 12 to 18 and then stopped when I found others to do it for me. These days I've returned to diy and found it more satisfying than the spankings and canings given to me by others.

I think self spanking is the most hidden part of the hidden world of spanking. I'm sure many more people do it than admit to it. One problem is that some, including academics, lump it in with other forms of self harm.

William

m214463
06-09-2007, 07:55 AM
I started to self spank at about 12 or 13, after a friend topped spanking me an d then having sex with my ass. I needed the pain, and found that I could get what I wanted best by playing a game at the same time, called wank and spank.
Basically, I'd strip to my underpants, usually in the loo, and alternate wanking and then spanking myself, with a belt or hair brush. 60 seconds wanking, 60 seconds self spanking.
I still spank myself alot, still use a belt as I find I can get a good swing with it.

RichardA
07-09-2007, 07:01 PM
I've done self spank most of my life see here

http://tinyurl.com/2cu5ja

enjoy, I did:D

jonspank
12-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Hi,
I self spank all the time wareing my primary school uniform, using my hand and paddles. Then i take my shorts down and do the same over my pants and then over bare bottom. At the end of the punnishment my bottom is on fire and bruised, feels great. It would be nice to find somone who could administer the punishment, i hav not found any one yet who is any good at hand spanking. But there must be someone out there that who can.

Jon:confused:

Ricky
17-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Living in Spain, there are not that many possibilities to find someone to thrash your arse, so I have tried self spanking at times, using a doubled up belt.

But it is a poor substitute, and as has been stated, you tend to pull the punches.

Ricky

carpetbeaterspanky
07-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Much better than nothing! I've done it and am doing it quite frequently.
A carpet beater made of rattan or pvc helps to put my behind on fire ...
a recently purchased taws gives the final fire-work ... and one knows best
what one needs and desires ...
Of course, having someone to apply is much more joy!
Nevertheless GIVING is great, too.
I would want to exchange experience by mail or who knows
in person ....
The carpet beater is my favorite implement and I can only advise
to give it a try! It's just a great feeling and impact!:)

sandal999
08-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I have self spanked since I was about 11. I set up mirrors to add excitement and bend across the kitchen table with bare bottom firmly in the air. I fond a table tennis bat works best and a large shatter resistant ruler.

ben_dover_46
10-12-2007, 01:23 AM
Personally I self spank (well cane actually) almost every day and have done for many years,I find a straight rattan cane about 24 inches long is ideal. I always used to stand with my back to a long mirror so that I could watch the proceedings, however now I often set up my digital camera to film the caning, this enables me to adopt any position witout straining my neck to see the mirror and of course I can watch the film clip over and over again.
Another way of adding spice to a self spanking session is by getting someone to give you orders whilst watching on your webcam, all you need to do in any spanking chat room is to type "I need a witness to watch me take a bare bottom spanking/caning on my web cam" you will be surprised how many people will volunteer, all you need is yahoo or msn messenger to do it.
Try it why don't you its great fun and you also make some new friends.

bicycleboy
16-12-2007, 08:17 PM
I've self spanked for years. The cane if flicked hard can really sting and I find that if I go for it I cane mark up my bum quite well.

spankwank
31-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Hi I have just found self spanking again after many years. I first started spanking my own bottom when I was about 15 and since then have found other people to do it for me. But now its so expensive that I have redescovered the delights of viwing my own red bottom in the mirror. If anyone would like to excahnge some pics by email I think that would be fun!!
;)

bad lad
28-07-2008, 11:34 PM
i self spank bu ive never got the hang of the cane partly cos its awkward, partly cos if im giving myself a sound whacking i tend to chicken out a bit when it really starts to sting

bad lad
28-07-2008, 11:44 PM
id love to meet somone who made me self spank in front of them as a punishment, they could say harder or again or quicker etc, if they thought i was chickening out they would continue the spanking themselves

Essex Mature
31-07-2008, 08:32 PM
id love to meet somone who made me self spank in front of them as a punishment, they could say harder or again or quicker etc, if they thought i was chickening out they would continue the spanking themselves contact me please

lash6
03-10-2008, 05:20 PM
I administer thrashings of many kinds to those willing enough to do it.

Self spanking can`t compare but if the individual as in the mood for it then it can be rewarding.

I have watched lads self spank in front of me but only if they are prepared to use one of my Lochgelly Tawses.Other condition is that if i think they are pulling back i take over and give them the sound thrashing they agreed to as a result of them chickening out.:)

Nickysdown
06-10-2008, 12:59 PM
I've practiced self spanking for over forty years and enjoy it very much. I began by spanking myself by hand but found it not as effective as beng spanked by another person. I progressed from my hand to using CP impliments and purchased a three tailed tawse about 1979 which enabled me to belt my buttocks, though with limited accuracy. Much more effective for self spanking is the French punishment whip - the Martinet. The short version with some nine or ten foot long tails is easy to apply with a fair degree of accuracy after some practice. However the most effective instrument for self spanking must be the heavy rubber Ferula. It features a heavy rubber strap about 11" long ending with a pair shaped applicator at the business end. It looks quite ineffective but its weight, stiffness and short length make it a very powerful and accurate DIY spanking instrument. Of course it can also be used by a master or mistress to punish subs bottoms and if applied with force to a cold bottom the pain is indescribably! Used with less force in regular doses to each butock over a prolonged period, of say three or four hours, if produces a delicious afterglow in the buttocks. Applied at punishment strength it can produce quite heavy bruising and I've found pair shaped yellow bruises on my backside up to two weeks after a punishment session. It is most effective on the bare bottom but a thin pair of panties reduce the sting only slightly. The only folks I know who supply the Ferula ar AEServices - details can be found here: http://www.aeservices.cwc.net/ferulas.html No I don't work for them but they supplied the example I have used since 1994. Mine is a standard Ferula model number FE003.
Have fun;-)

carpetbeaterspanky
02-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Much better than nothing! I've done it and am doing it quite frequently.
A carpet beater made of rattan or pvc helps to put my behind on fire ...
a recently purchased taws gives the final fire-work ... and one knows best
what one needs and desires ...
Of course, having someone to apply is much more joy!
Nevertheless GIVING is great, too.
I would want to exchange experience by mail or who knows
in person ....
The carpet beater is my favorite implement and I can only advise
to give it a try! It's just a great feeling and impact!:)

for repetition

solitairebloke
09-08-2009, 03:41 PM
...I needed the pain, and found that I could get what I wanted best by playing a game at the same time, called wank and spank.
Basically, I'd strip to my underpants, usually in the loo, and alternate wanking and then spanking myself, with a belt or hair brush. 60 seconds wanking, 60 seconds self spanking.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I still do this, at the age of 65! Mostly in the shower, before turning the water on - perhaps because the echo is so good. But I can't take 60 seconds self spanking, about 10 is enough for me, then some wanking, etc etc - as I get more aroused, less spanking and more wanking. Would be very interested to hear from others who do this.

RichardA
16-09-2009, 02:04 PM
As I live in a flat that is not very soundproof I can’t give my bottom a good whacking, but I have to go and look after my sisters dogs while they go on holidays, so last Sunday I packed my bags and also put in my trusty flogger, they were going to be away until Tuesday afternoon.
As soon as they left I striped naked and went into the bathroom as they have a large mirror on one wall and a smaller one on the other so if you stand in front of the smaller on you can see a nice side shot of your buttocks and in the large one you can see you in full view.
I had decided that it would be 30 stroke every hour, by 10 o’clock in the evening my bottom was very sore as I started at 12 noon that day.
The following day I had to go out, but made up the number by having 100 whacks at a time and laying them on as hard as I could and leaving quite a few marks, by the time my sister got back home I had received 1000 strokes and today there’s a few marks still there and just a pale red glow to both cheeks.
On the 26th Sept to the 2nd Oct they are going away again YES so you know how I will spend that week
My flogger,
I would love to have a master that could spank me regular intervals
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/YakDiver/Theflogger.jpg

plimsolllover
19-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi All

I have been self spanking since secondary school I am now 37, at first I would spank my bottom a number of times for every word I had splet wrong in the weekly spelling test.

Now a days I self spank every Friday during the day, Friday is the day I work from home, so starting at 09:00 every thirty minutes until 18:00 I self spank my bare bottom in the bedroom, between 50 and 100 spanks. The implements used can be seen in my abulms, basically start with the rubber soled slipper, then the black slip PE pump, then black lace up plimsoll and then finally the white lace up plimsoll.:)

solitairebloke
20-09-2009, 12:08 PM
I've recently discovered the joys of spanking my penis as I masturbate - certainly intensifies my orgasm! I plan to get a friend to do it to me tomorrow. Does anybody else do this?

borocub
20-02-2010, 08:17 PM
i have a small wooden paddle i use to self spank with i start with my slipper about 20 strokes on each cheek. Then i give myself 50 the same with my paddle increasing the sterght after each ten i di this about 3times a week then after i rubb hand cream in. If i'm having a session on the morning i'll give myself a light self spanking.

Mr Cane
20-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Hi All

I have been self spanking since secondary school I am now 37, at first I would spank my bottom a number of times for every word I had splet wrong in the weekly spelling test.

Now a days I self spank every Friday during the day, Friday is the day I work from home, so starting at 09:00 every thirty minutes until 18:00 I self spank my bare bottom in the bedroom, between 50 and 100 spanks. The implements used can be seen in my abulms, basically start with the rubber soled slipper, then the black slip PE pump, then black lace up plimsoll and then finally the white lace up plimsoll.:)

Hi Plimsolllover
I'm greatly obliged to you! I read your posting regarding self-spanking which is a form of punishment I've always been a bit sceptical about. I remember I once tried with a leather belt and ended up with bruised thighs rather than a sore bottom. Your posting directed me to the picture on your profile - a white plimsoll being applied to your own bottom. I must say I was even more sceptical than ever - how could the plimsoll do its job without a proper swing, I thought. Well, there is nothing like experiment to establish matters, so off came my carpet slipper, down came my pants and very soon I had a red and smarting bottom to prove how wrong my assumtion had been. I was quite surprised by the level of sting that could be imparted and, unlike my trial with a belt, just how accurately the slipper could be applied. I think I may be following your example and every Friday morning ... If you have any other suggestions I would love to hear from you.

Richard Hampton
25-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Ive been self-spanking since the age of 14 -ever since I first realised I needed a good hot thrashing! I used to use my dads hard clothesbrush on myself as a lad (which I still have in my possesion)! This is great for a hard, tart self spank and you can do it to yourself pretty effectively and much like the real thing of "getting a dose!" I used to go the whole hog as randy teenager and onwards, "Sending myself" to bedroom, waiting (with big erection in slacks/suit trousers) , then even doing the "chat" bit and making myself bend over bedroom chair and giving it to myself. big mirror helped. The brush (and Im talking about the long handled gents clothes bruhes like my dad gave to me) are perfect for a very hard self-spank and ive dervied a lot pleasure and hard backside action. Have tried almost every implement but hard clothesbrush I think great for a self-spank, also a few slippers that work in the same way. Nothing beats a big mirror to reflect that waiting, badly behaved backside - either trousered, pants-over or pants down! I would like to share a rather embarrasing experience: Aged about fifteen I had been caught smoking (again!). My dad did the usual thing of sending me to bedroom after school, where I had to wait for him to come home from work. He came home in a better mood than usual but was soon darkened by my mum telling him I had been sent to room in disgrace. I think he had had a few pints after work. Anyway we had the usual exchange about my bad behaviour, me standing to attention in front of him. He had the brush in his hand the whole time (always the nasty old brush for smoking) but when I had to drop my slacks and underpants he saw I still had a red backside. I was told to stand and questined abt this - If it wasnt school or home, who had given me this red backside, eh? Of course I had done it myself the previous weekend and had a bloody good wank afterwards... Had had the house to myself and played naughty lad then tossed off over dads "hidden" mags (which included couple of spanking titles such as Janus with naughty schoolboy stuff on letters pages). The upshot was that i got it "three times as hard" as he was going to give to "get it out of my system!"Needless to say had very stiff cock as I took a huge whacking but it didnt however get it out of my system . When my cock was still hard after a good ten minutes of hard brush attention, he made me stand between his legs and , holding my knob tight, gave it three on my knobhead .. Certainly got the stiffy down but (un)fortunately made me very very randy for more!! Other methods of self spank I think are worth trying:

1. The hand - You can actualy spank yourself harder and better than you think. Try giving a number of "hard" spanks - eg 100! Great on the bare b'side if nobody is listening in

2. The brush - long habdled "Dad!" clothesbrush - as above

3. Slipper - A size 11 or 12 great on the bare if you can stick your bside out and take it!!!! Good size to self spank...

4. Wooden sppon - my randy cousin swears by this. Plus likes it on the knob!

5. Very shortened stap - eg looped up belt.

Love to compare notes offline fellas! Cock risen so off for a good brushing!!!! Cheers, Rich

ferula
04-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Yes I do,

The best implement is, I find, is the ferula.

A supplier of ferual is A E Services, 73, Bulckow Road. MIDDLESBOROUGH, Cleveland. T56 7ED. They havve a website ae.services@ntlworld.com (ae.services@ntlworld.com)

The make ferulas in leather and in rubber. The one I recmmned is made of
rubber.

It is only 11 inches long and one end is a spatulate one. It is about 6,1/2 inches across and 3/8 inches thick.
It stings like hell and is just the thing for self spanking. I have been
using a ferula for years. It is a great little self spanking implement. Of course it can be use for spanking from a spanker

John Lindsey

Tim Green
16-03-2010, 10:46 AM
I wasn't sure if AE Services were still in operation. I have a lovely thick strap I bought from them, called a Persuader. I don't self-spank (although I used to as a teenager) but I'm sure it would be perfect for the job. I also have a long-handled clothes-bruch that my Dad used on me that was my favourite implement when I did used to self-spank.

One of my "pupils", for whom I act as cyber tutor when he can't visit me, has a Yahoo Group devoted to self-spanking:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/selfimposeddiscipline/

where you'll find plenty of advice about implements and techniques.

Tim

LESLIE
19-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Nickysdown You sound like you love self spanking ! The heavy rubber ferula sounds perfect for warming your bum. I have a rubber tawse with two tails,called the the Devil's Tail which has often left my bum burning hot and looking as red as a beetroot. Have also had tannings from other people, always on the bare bum Great fun ! Off to remind myself what it's like !

tannedman
19-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Whenever I need to be punished, I take switch to my butt and give myself between 10 and 30 licks depending on what I've done to earn a whipping. I've used other implements, too, but the switch makes less noise on contact. It stings like hell, too.

nighthawk650
09-06-2010, 08:26 PM
i'm 38 (well next week i am june) and i have self spanked for a while, but hope to be spanked by someone else to see what its like, i like to be out side in a wood or somewhere like that have got a leather belt that with a couple of wraps around hand i find feels quite good but also spank my bottom with my hand or sometimes just a twig off a tree. got a table tennis bat but can't seem to get a good hit with that. since moved to another part of town a couple of years ago i can't seem to find a place to go but have stopped in laybys to slide off into cover to warm up my bottom when travelling about.
i might be i bit old for it now but what i like to do is start with a few hand smacks on my bottom with my trousers still up, then a few more hand slaps with trousers down on boxer shorts, then pull down boxers to smack my bare bottom a few more times. (then the bit i really should be over by my age :o), i tend to get turned on by this so have a bit of a wank only a few strokes though, then back to the bottom for some more punishment with the belt or a thin branch for more slaps, then if i can i like to get naked have a few more stokes on my hard penis (wank) then give my bottom a few real good whacks with belt or what ever else then wank myself off a bit then spank a bit till i cum, get cleaned up, dressed etc each time i spank my bottom through this i increase the number of times maybe start at 5 then go up in 5s (5,10,15,etc)

solitairebloke
16-06-2010, 02:46 PM
I enjoyed your description, Nighthawk, and wish you well. I'm quite a bit older than you and still get a thrill doing what you describe so well - but unlike you I find that my spanking decreases and my rubbing increases!;)

anarchistic_masochist
17-06-2010, 07:37 PM
I've self-spanked too - but I tend to chicken out if it gets a bit much. If someone else is doing it, even if it's really painful, I won't cry out the safe word as I regret it immediately afterwards! There's a wooden spatula in my kitchen drawer that's particuarly effective. You can get a good leverage. It's rather embaressing admitting to doing this, especially when you're female!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
18-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Watch it old boy.
I will get Daddy to you.
:p

What's all this about "Daddy"? I'm confused...

C x

jennyTv
20-06-2010, 07:55 PM
I have to put my hand up and say, I am a huge tennis fan.

Perhaps a diet might help..

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Not another "smart alec" sub - as if there aren't enough already!!

The Demon Headmaster

Are you referring to anyone in particular, Sir? *sniggers*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:12 PM
I think that you've just answered your own question! *snarls*
TDH

*backs away in alarm*
It would appear so, Sir! *whimpers*

jennyTv
20-06-2010, 09:21 PM
I think that you've just answered your own question! *snarls*
TDH

We should be honoured the Head considers us smart .

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 09:43 PM
We should be honoured the Head considers us smart .

We?! *Cherry nervously casts her eye in the Demon Headmaster's direction, who is becoming more apoplectic by the second* Leave me out of this!!!

Cherry x

jennyTv
20-06-2010, 09:59 PM
We?! *Cherry nervously casts her eye in the Demon Headmaster's direction, who is becoming more apoplectic by the second* Leave me out of this!!!

Cherry x

Wimp. He's miles away in Coventry.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Wimp. He's miles away in Coventry.

As Sir rightly pointed out, I also live in Cov. And I'm no wimp!

Cherry x

jennyTv
20-06-2010, 10:13 PM
It may have escaped your notice, but Anarchistic Masochist also lives in Coventry! Hastings on the other hand- it has been many years since I've visited that part of the world. Perhaps it's time to renew my acquaintance!
TDH

I'm sure you would be made most welcome and the excellent fish and chips would improve your mood no end.

jennyTv
20-06-2010, 10:36 PM
There is nothing wrong with my mood that tanning your impudent backside wouldn't improve! I'll pass on the fish and chips, thank you; I wouldn't want you telling me that I need to go on a diet!
TDH

I assure you my backside is never impudent.. It's my typing finger makes all the trouble.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 10:44 PM
I assure you my backside is never impudent.. It's my typing finger makes all the trouble.

Jen...seriously, you don't wanna be bratting The Demon Headmaster...seriously babe, you don't!

And you only type with one finger? Do you work in the JobCentre? All their staff do the two-finger stab when they're entering data - no wonder people's claims keep getting cocked up! (I'm in full time work now, mind!)

Cherry x

jennyTv
20-06-2010, 10:49 PM
I refer you to the above- a reply that I gave earlier this evening- it would appear that nothing has changed!
TDH

Sorry Sir, you're right ,no one likes a smart alec. Shall endeavour to change my ways forthwith.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Sorry Sir, you're right ,no one likes a smart alec. Shall endeavour to change my ways forthwith.

You've changed your tune! And you have the gall to call me a wimp! :D

Cherry x x

RichardA
22-06-2010, 09:54 AM
As I live in a flat that is not very soundproof I can’t give myself a good spanking, but I do house/doggy sitting and last weekend I went away so I gave myself a good hard spanking.
It all started late on Friday afternoon and gave myself 50 strokes every hour with a folded electric cable, the main aim was to receive 1000 strokes by Monday midday.
By Saturday afternoon my bottom was very sore and showing a few bruises, so just to give me a bit more punishment I went for a 18 mile ride on my bike wearing just thin cotton shorts and sitting on a very hard saddle followed by another 50 stinging strokes as soon as I got home, the best part of it I’m getting paid as well :)
Today (Tuesday) there is only a few marks left as I recover very quickly, but a 30 miles ride in the thin cotton shorts will make my bum sore again.

borocub
21-10-2010, 12:47 PM
i like to vid my self spanking for my daddy. Also my daddy tells me what to use and how many strokes.

leedstights
12-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Definitely, especially when had more time free. I had 2 or 3 good online pals who'd watch me on webcam, usually wearing tights, sometimes some self bondage too, different positions, even better with audio, was great.