PDA

View Full Version : Made to do domestic chores naked then spanked

Canee81
18-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Hello all,
I'm developing this fantasy of being deprived of clothing and being made to do chores. Maybe some hard washing up with cold water, or cleaning the bathroom floor/toilet. I would then be spanked or caned by a master for unsatisfactory results. Has anyone tried this? What sort of chores did you do?

mickyfinn
30-12-2011, 12:42 PM
A fantasy of mine too. I nearly did it once too. I replied to a local ad, he was looking for another bloke to do some naked cleaning. I really wanted to get down on my hands and knees, naked of course, and get really messy and dirty scrubbing those 'hard to reach' corners, leaving my bare bum nice and exposed for his hand or cane when he felt the urge. We also agreed he could wank as I was working, finally cumming all over me and the floor, which of course I would have to clean up... Sadly turned out he lived just up the road from me and I didn't like the idea of meeting him on the school run!

sarah7uk
30-12-2011, 03:37 PM
This is a big desire of mine also and I have done it twice - the first time wasnt the greatest but the second.....had to strip to my bra and panties and had to go on all fours and scrub the floor, followed by a hard session cleaning the bathroom and ended up doing a pile of washing up. In between each task, my work was inspected closely and no matter how clean it was, I got a caning or the strap to make me improve.

aliceandsophie
04-01-2012, 02:47 PM
We have done tis sort of session many times, its a great way to get the ironing done and I always find fault! We have also had subs clean etc, never trusted one to cook for us yet

solitairebloke
10-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Getting naked, or wearing bra and panties, and having to get on my hands and knees and lick the toilet clean (the rest exactly as for mickyfinn's post above!).

nsian
31-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Yes this is a rather enjoyable experience. Having served a Mistress regularly for 3 years as her naked slave I do this quite frequently. It varies when I get disciplined or made to cum. Often it is as soon as I arrive after I am ordered to strip naked for inspection and my clothes and possessions locked away. My Mistress says it makes more me obedient, humble and vulnerable when made to cum before I start my chores, especially if she has any friends and I have to serve drinks or eats. My Mistress favours the use of the whip combined with her steel stilettos for disciplining me along with various forms of cbt. All good!