PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation Aversion Therapy

elegant_lady
19-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Masturbation aversion therapy available for mature males who know they are in need of it. Self referalls dealt with but will also deal with individuals referred for treatment by wives, girlfriends etc, who are most welcome to witness. Please send me a PM and I will provide full details.

Barbedwire
20-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Masturbation therapy .... Put guy in a CB device ..donot allow him release for months at a time .
When you do allow him release (self induced), whip his backside constantly as he tries to , then make him eat it once he has ,if he can !!! Eventually if he comes to visit you enough in short periods of time he will learn not to release without a thrashing :D:D

You've got to love it !

Masturbation aversion therapy available for mature males who know they are in need of it. Self referalls dealt with but will also deal with individuals referred for treatment by wives, girlfriends etc, who are most welcome to witness. Please send me a PM and I will provide full details.

Barbedwire
20-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Who's off their head not me surely :rolleyes: I would never put a guy in chastity for months ....hmmm well maybe not but i'd certainly hold the key so he couldn't figgle with his bits unless I let him . It's for a boys own good you know :p

I doubt elegant lady will put boys in chasity but do believe the aversion therapy will definitley include a very sore backside as the boy masturbates for her at a cost or maybe she's nicer than me and doesn't expect a fee for her time .

Bluebell73
20-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Westy, when are you going to listen to me. I told you not to disturb her peace. Now all those lined up to visit her are in trouble, me included. All you do is sit there and and cause annoyance while she works up a head of steam and then takes it out on our respective arses.

BB73:D

You are off your head Barbie.

Bluebell, look what you are in for at the next visit to Barbie.

anarchistic_masochist
20-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Westy, when are you going to listen to me. I told you not to disturb her peace. Now all those lined up to visit her are in trouble, me included. All you do is sit there and and cause annoyance while she works up a head of steam and then takes it out on our respective arses.

BB73:D

...which is, really, what you really want! You should be grateful to Mr Westey for that! He's a nice bloke - too nice really! He's let me get away with murder. One time I annoyed him so much, he ordered me not to post on the forum...and I obeyed him! Such was his power and influence - dunno what the heck has happened since then... :)

Cherry x

Barbedwire
20-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Well cov ,I do like people to have the information required .
When it comes down to it , that is how masturbation aversion therapy works ...obviously it's not me offering it .....I thought you knew I lived in a FIELD not a sewer !

Thank you to Barbedwire for providing us with that insight into life down in the sewers! How disgusting!
TDH

elegant_lady
22-06-2011, 01:55 PM
I place a serious ad and all I seem to get, apart from a couple of genuine sounding pm's, is a load of immature drivel! I though this forum was a little meore serious than that.

Leigh6
22-06-2011, 04:45 PM
I place a serious ad and all I seem to get, apart from a couple of genuine sounding pm's, is a load of immature drivel! I though this forum was a little meore serious than that.

I wouldn't worry about it, I think any serious replies will come by pm. I would myself if I were closer, it sounds like it could be interesting.

Barbedwire
23-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Well elegant lady - immature drivel is rife on this site !
I would like to know what you call masturbation aversion thrapy . Is it not as I stated and you have a boy masturbate whilst thrashing him, which I mentioned in response to your post ?
Also I presume it is not a free service you offer , which means the post should have been in the commercial section .Alot of people get fedup with people posting (especially females ) who arenot upfront about a cost being involved .

You won't be the first or last to have posting hijacked ....when I first arrived here I got some amount of abuse ..ofcourse I just give as good as I get . They're a harmless bunch and do like to have a banter and some fun also . Join in you may endup enjoying it .

Barbie

Bluebell73
23-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi Elegant lady

Your post was ok, unfortunately there is one or two of us on here who tend to take a light hearted look at things. Believe it or not we do take your posts seriously but the serious response to it will be private.

Hope you are successful

BB73

Bluebell73
23-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Covespank

I have done my best to avoid your inane and stupid comments. And as you claim to be a teacher I would check the spelling of the word inane. Do you think for some reason that you are gods gift to this site. Who the hell bothers with you other than your close followers who I have heard refer to you as Colonel Blimp. When people take the time to post on this site why don't you leave them alone and mind your own little business. When you talk about drivel, have a look at your own rubbish that you post.

BB73

I suspect that it's reading the innane drivellings that pass for postings amongst some members of the site. I frequently lose the will to live!!
TDH

anarchistic_masochist
23-06-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi Elegant lady

Your post was ok, unfortunately there is one or two of us on here who tend to take a light hearted look at things. Believe it or not we do take your posts seriously but the serious response to it will be private.

Hope you are successful

BB73

Well said BB! Couldn't have put it better myself! Elegant Lady, BB is right; if you join in the banter and have a laugh, it's a potent aphrodisiac! I guarantee that you'll be constantly cleaning out your inbox. I speak from experience!

I wish you well - good luck!

Cherry x

jennyTv
24-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Covespank

I have done my best to avoid your inane and stupid comments. And as you claim to be a teacher I would check the spelling of the word inane. Do you think for some reason that you are gods gift to this site. Who the hell bothers with you other than your close followers who I have heard refer to you as Colonel Blimp. When people take the time to post on this site why don't you leave them alone and mind your own little business. When you talk about drivel, have a look at your own rubbish that you post.

BB73

Colonel Blimp !!! Think I'll need to take out a super injunction to prevent my private mail being published

Bluebell73
24-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Covespank, I think your post here sums you up. All you can do is issue rants and ravings about people you don't know. I know the lady who you are having a go at and she is a very decent normal lady who I am pleased to call a friend. Do you have many friends. I like your comment about me being a sad little man. Believe it or not arsehole I am not that little. On your next visit to my country if you would like to meet and discuss your insults I would be happy to offer you terms. The one thing I do pride myself being a Scot is we don't insult our women.

BB73

What are you talking about? Hurt my feelings? Why should I care less what an ignorant little gob-shite like Bluebell73 has to say? I don't! I have already made it quite clear that I think that he is a cretin. For some inexplicable reason, he imagines that his sycophantic exchanges with Barbedwire are of interest to anybody other than himself! He is a sad little man, who can only get what he wants by paying for it! Colonel Blimp? An Englishman with strong opinions,who is not afraid to express them - Guilty as charged!

Bluebell73
25-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Another boring rant from Neanderthal Brain.

BB73

I have plenty of friends, thank you - none of whom I have to pay! I also have, what you call "my loyal band of followers"- again, I don't pay them and they don't pay me! If Barbedwire was the friend you make out she is, she wouldn't be charging you. I have made it clear what I think of you; as I recall, it was you who provoked this exchange. I have no desire to meet with you, either now or at any point in the future. I would have nothing to say to you. As for your final sentence, I'd suggest that you go and look at the National Statistics on Domestic Violence- you'd see there, that not all Scotsmen are the paragons of manly virtue that you are making them out to be. Having your head permanently lodged up Barbedwire's backside has definitely impeded your vision of life in the real world!

Bluebell73
25-06-2011, 05:19 PM
I do believe the head of a dick can be quite useful for certain functions. A Neanderthal Brain? well, a lot has to be learned there.

Your friend from the North

BB73

Then don't fucking read it, dickhead!

happygolucky
25-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Now, now... calm down dears!

Shall we get back on topic?

anarchistic_masochist
28-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Hey a rammy and the westy boy had nothing to do with it.
I must be loosing my Mojo.
Anyway the tennis is on to day so I am not getting involved.
Come on Andy.

Nor me! For once, I'm gonna keep my gob shut!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Well, if it has shut you two up, I suppose that some good has come out of it!
TDH

*chuckles* See? Every cloud has a silver lining!

Cherry x

Bluebell73
29-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Well Westy

I am sure you will be delighted to know that Barbie was in excellent form on my recent visit to her study. Her array of bum destruction equipment has grown fastastically due to loads of certain ill informed pupils of her presenting her with belts, canes, birches and god knows what thinking she will treat them with kindness and consideration. If I had been attending a formal function requiring the wearing of a kilt I would now only require the front half because the rear half after she had finished with it closely resembled the tartan worn by the Black Watch. Could I please ask you in future not to annoy her prior to my summons to her sudy.

BB73

You are off your head Barbie.

Bluebell, look what you are in for at the next visit to Barbie.

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Barbie, you are clearly not giving Bluebell the thrashing he deserves. He is able to talk and walk aroon. May I suggest you beat him to within an inch of his life or better still go that extra inch.
You clearly cant belt hard enough Barbie or this little upstart would be quiet.
And he said you smell of mothballs and you keep a manky hoose.
I am not one for starting trouble but if I were you I would clamp his balls in a vice and stick a carrot up his arse and cane him hard.
Weak Barbie they are calling you on spankers monthly.

Stick a carrot up his bum? That's an image and a half! *throws her slice of half-eaten carrot cake in the bin in disgust*

Cherry x

Bluebell73
01-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Westy

Barbie's ambition in life is to get you bent over a table. I have volunteered to sell the tickets because they would sell for more than Wimbleton's centre court. Come on Westy are you a man or a mouse, do you think you could take it. Barbie awaits and I know who I would put my money on.

BB73

Barbie, you are clearly not giving Bluebell the thrashing he deserves. He is able to talk and walk aroon. May I suggest you beat him to within an inch of his life or better still go that extra inch.
You clearly cant belt hard enough Barbie or this little upstart would be quiet.
And he said you smell of mothballs and you keep a manky hoose.
I am not one for starting trouble but if I were you I would clamp his balls in a vice and stick a carrot up his arse and cane him hard.
Weak Barbie they are calling you on spankers monthly.

jarv
17-01-2012, 02:01 PM
i have sent you a pm