PDA

View Full Version : punishment for a bad report

skyfella
22-06-2011, 01:02 AM
I enclose :Skyfella,4kd school report michaelmas term 2011
lates:4 unauthorised absences:4
Mathematics:S.comes in body but not always in mind.This lack of effort in class being reflected in his very poor examination result-only five short questions completed in one hour. HW: Not always done.
Science:S.has the ability to do well in this subject.Unfortunately he prefers talking to working.HW:room for improvement.
How would aspirant teachers deal with this apparent lack of effort and attention from a 14yo student.What corrective strategies would best be applied?
How might S. be re-engaged to co-operate with a programme of study concentrating on these weaknesses?
Answers welcomed and possibly acted upon,thankyou...

skyfella
24-06-2011, 02:20 AM
well its nice to know that"somebodies down wi this shit" - even if its obnly my favourite discipline mentors on the planet!Caning over the pants that leaves a lasting impression. Honestly I would prefer a proper beating ! Weak otk ,kneeling ,naughty boy la-la-la,doesnt really cut it.Sorry I blew it with the boss;always ready to give it another go though me!If at first we don't suceed!

anarchistic_masochist
27-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Accept it Skyfella, you are doomed.

*whimpers* gonna hafta agree with you there, Sir... poor little guy...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
28-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Dont come crawling to me Cherry you deserve the same. You have been cheeky to cov and I recently so I have youtr card stamped.

Well Sir, when do I not deserve it? I could be a perfect paragon of virtue and you'd still find an excuse to give me a whacking! Therefore it would make sense to have some fun while I still can! :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
28-06-2011, 05:04 PM
I take it you are off work today? Good for you as the sun looks like it's going to shine on London today. Have a nice day off.

Come on Andy.

Nahh, I've got a Blackberry-like mobile with the Internet on it. I was on a London bus when I made that post!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
28-06-2011, 05:06 PM
You could have made up a better story than that. You could have said you were enjoying strawberries at Wimbledon and being spanked by Nadal.

Then I would be lying, Sir - and that would never do!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
28-06-2011, 05:40 PM
I was in the chatty place and you were not there.

I was! As soon as I replied you disappeared! Sorry about that. :(

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Don't worry, Cherry. He had the same problem with me the other day. I suspect that the concept of the chat room is beyond him. Stick to the carrier pigeons- you know how they work!
TDH

Thank you, Sir. I share your suspicions! I think I'll pass on the carrier pigeon idea though... :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2011, 05:23 PM
It's all about timing. We should all arrange a convenient time and we could all chat together.

Well you get your comic timing perfect! I dunno - give an old man a computer and he falls to pieces...it's a wonder you know how to turn the bloody thing on!

Cherry x