PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Review Section?

Smokey
19-08-2007, 08:27 AM
How about having a section, dedicated to members providing feedback/recommendations of the Pro Dom(me)s and spankees they have sessioned with?
Similar to P*unternet, but for those of us looking for sore bottoms........either giving, or getting?

Smokey

HuddersfieldSpankings
19-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Good idea, who's your favorite top 3?

Smokey
28-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Good idea, who's your favorite top 3?
Best to answer this if and when the site owner approves it or not ;)

Smokey

Smokey
18-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Ok, i take it that this has "slipped under the radar" and has been passively approved, so i will give a little info regarding those Pro Dommes in my (very) local area that i have visited that left a memorable impression on me.
In true "X-Factor" fashion these are in no particular order of preference.
I dont think its right to mention prices, as these are likely to change. Having said that, they are all about the same fee, to within £20 of each other.
All these sessions were of a naughty schoolboy-headmistress/auntie nature
While i state session times none of the dommes mentioned were "clockwatchers" and took the time to chat both before and after session
Anyway, here goes:

Miss Lisa/Harsh Mistress
Her Place: 1st floor flat on a council estate, with little parking, narrow roads, but with a small shopping parade nearby with a few parking places available
Changing Facilities: Yes.......bathroom
Roleplaying Abilities: Excellent (but see my comments for a caveat or 2**)
Range Of Implements: Extensive, but little in the way of "session" furniture
Session Time: 1 hour
Comments On Session: An excellent scolder, and a person that takes full control from the moment you slip into your chosen role with her. However i think that the school session doesnt seem to be her forte. If you like the full femdom/mere male plaything experience though then she would be superb at that IMO.
My session with her began with a bout of scolding **and then she cracked me one ..........ACROSS MY FACE !!!! hardly something that would have EVER happened at any school i attended**. Then there were lines issued, more scolding, a brief hand tawsing, and leg slapping. After which she decided it was "time i felt the cane"
This was another good part of the session, as she had me actually cringing when she swished it through the air and whacked it down on a cushion a few times, to "demonstrate its venom" as she put it. Then i was ordered to unfasten my shorts and bend over the school desk she had in the corner of her lounge. She then took them down, and completed my baring by pulling down my underpants to just below my bottom cheeks. **Then she took another, wider cushion and placed it on my lower back** While this might seem comendable of her, it did nothing to reassure me as to her acuracy, and, in fact gave me a vision of a Singapore style caning was about to take place. No warm up spanking....straight to bare bottom caning. I had to grit my teeth and hold on for life itself to get through it, tbh. Then, another scolding and a threat of even an even more severe treatment should i "reoffend" and that was it
Like i say, a good scolder/roleplayer, and maybe it was either a bad day for her, or i misread her ads, but this was a session that i didnt like
Would i go back again?......... no
Would i recommend her?..........Yes, for those of us that dont do the school scene

Auntie Kate/Kanemistress
Her Place: A Semi detached property on a private estate overlooking fields. Excellent parking facility (on her drive!!!!)
Changing Facilities: Yes.......bathroom
Roleplaying Abilities: Excellent.....more along the lines of a strict aunt/naughty nephew scene here, although she does other scenes, like petticoat/sissy-boy discipline, office discipline etc (also offers switch sessions)
Range Of Implements: Extensive
Comments On Session: All in all, a VERY nice lady. Goes out of her way to put you at ease pre session, then she put some background music on and the session started with a firm lecture and then was told to lay across her knee with her positioned in the centre of a long settee. Then she began a series of spankings, working down to bare bottom. Then some bare bottomed cornertime, before i was told to pull my underpants back up (shorts were long since discarded) and she took me upstairs by the ear to the "punishment room" for a more severe punishment. This was, in fact a bedroom with a single bed in it and a spanking bench (which i wasnt too keen on due to lack of authenticity).She sat on said bed, hauled me over her knee and began to spank me more thoroughly than while downstairs, going to bare bottom quite quickly. Then it was time for me to "take advantage" of her spanking bench.So, with knees apart on the 2 pads, i bent over and gripped the lower rail at the back (not a lady afraid to see a boys dangly bits ;))) she started to use her full range of implements on my bare bottom, ranging from slippers straps, tawses, paddles, canes, a crop, and even birches. While this seems a lot in a session, she gave the strokes quite mildly..but not so mild as to not feel them. One slightly disappointing thing however was she kept asking me if i would like to try certain implements. I felt like saying "just get on with it woman!!!!" :D Should not be a problem if one states whats to be used and whats not to be beforehand though.The session ended with her taking me to ANOTHER bedroom, sitting on the bed and spanking me again.....bare bottomed and the hardest of them all. Then she told me to get up, kneel down and she hugged me affecionatly.
Would i go back again?......try to stop me lol !!!!!
Would i recommend her?......100%

Aunty Jane
Her Place: A small semi detached property on a dual carriageway, in an ex Council estate. good, safe parking on road outside house, and even a supermarket carpark about 100 yards away that can be used if need be.
Changing Facilities: Yes.......in the actual room used for the session
Roleplaying Abilities: Excellent in all roles, from domestic, through schoolroom discipline, to judicial punishment. She offers a "recieving" service too (although i cant comment on this as i only recieve myself). A great sessioner, with good vocal skills
Range Of Implements: Extensive
Comments On Session: Another person who puts you at ease, and asks what levels you have and so on. Once she returns to the room,however after you have indicated you are changed and ready to start, she is transformed into a strict, stern looking Headmistress, with gown on !!!! I should mention that the room used is a "fully fitted" schoolroom with pupils desks, a larger desk, and plenty of room. A few folded up tressles, and a settee for the other types of discipline offered dont detract much from the school atmosphere. She began the session with a good scolding, then she sat on an upright chair, took me over her knee for a warmup handspanking, starting over shorts and ending bare bottomed with shorts and underpants pulled down around my ankles. Then a period of bare bottomed wall facing, where i was scolded more. i was then told to "come here" and stood in front of her (another lady that doesnt mind lower body nakedness....although its never refered to, just "allowed" to happen). Then it was a bare bottomed slippering with a VERY stingy slipper and more wall facing was to follow. This time though i had my inner thighs slapped while facing wall...........feet apart. There then followed a strapping to bare while over one of the desks. after this i was left bent over the desk while she selected a suitable cane..... swishing it through the air to great effect. Then she laid one across my upturned bottom and began to cane me rhythmically and thoroughly to the very edge of my limits. the session ended with the usual warning as to my behavior and a hug from her.
Would i go back again?......try to stop me lol !!!!!
Would i recommend her?......100%

I hope you both find this info helpful, and that others will contribute, so we can set up a database of Pro Doms and Dommes
While this is not the full extent of my forays into corporal punishment sessioning, as i have travelled furtherr afield than the top 3 on my list, i feel its only fair for others to state their preferences

Smokey

Smokey
20-02-2008, 11:33 AM
No one have any contribution, or further questions they may wish to ask about this?
Or are people only interested in looking for "freebies"?
Quite a few views in the past 2 days, yet no further input from others in that time:confused:

Smokey

Smokey
06-09-2011, 10:03 AM
OK, just a brief update on these 3 Pro Dommes/disciplinarians before i duck below the parapet once more:

Miss Lisa/Harsh Mistress
She seems to have just disappered off the face of the earth, since having a child of her own a couple of years ago
IMO, no great loss, tbh

Aunty Jane
Sadly she has recently retired, which is a great pity

Auntie Kate/Kanemistress
However THIS disciplinarian has gone from strength to strength, and got rid of all the unauthentic trappings that she had about the place. She DOES have a foldable spanking bench (not unlike a workbench") But it's discreetly tucked away in a seldom used corner of the main bedroom she uses for the upstairs part of her discipline, but the overall feel to the place is one of a domestic style session.
She even converted one of her 3 bedrooms into a headmistresses study, where she takes the naughty pupil to discipline them, and i think this room doubles up as a classroom, too.
By far the best change, however is that she now offers both half day and even full day sessions during the day (no overnight, or evenings yet, i dont think) The prices of which seemed reasonable.
I must admit, the only downside to this lady is her inability to talk to peole who book her as adults during any emails, or phonecalls made.
Its always "Miss this" or "Auntie thinks that" etc.
I dont have the heart to tell her not to, lol....but that's her only downside. She is accurate and no nonsense as always.

Smokey (ducking down again)

Tara
01-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Smokey if you were to put this on the commercial board maybe more men that have been to us comm ladies will spot it and post on it??

Or at least put a post on there with a link to this thread.

mikesub
03-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Is auntie Kate/Kanemistress also lnown as Kate Birch.

the night orphan
22-02-2012, 11:45 AM
As a newbie, I had a very good spanking from a domme called Mistress Black in Blyth 3 weeks ago.
I suggested a scenario which she acted out very well. This was followed by a good kick up the backside.
I would go again.

Smokey
18-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Bad news on the Auntie Kate/Kanemistress front
She has decided to go into semi-retirement on a more or less 100% of the time basis
Thats two of my top three that have gone:(
I have been out and about, and had sessions with others in the area, though, so all is well, i suppose
Just a pity i had to, as i had built up quite a rapport with the 2 that have retired
Onward and upward, as they say ;)

Smokey
(ducking back down again)

Smokey
18-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Smokey if you were to put this on the commercial board maybe more men that have been to us comm ladies will spot it and post on it??

Or at least put a post on there with a link to this thread.

I've just noticed this post, so haven't replied til now:
If you look at who suggested the commercial section in the first place, you might have some idea why i dont/wont add much to this thread, or put any link up in any other section.
To my mind, if the owner cant be arsed to move this thread out of the suggestions, and into the commercial section where it belonged, then i cant be arsed putting links to it, or contributing further to it, in as much as adding feedback/recommendations and information about Pro Dommes in my area. Apart from the updates provided, of course.
Not only that, but the lack of input from other members here is another reason i cant be bothered, if i'm honest.
The intention was to build up a database of places and people who were recommended by others.
However, its turned out to be a case of me talking to my effing self.

OK, rant over, head back down below the parapet again ;)

Smokey

Bendover
10-12-2012, 08:04 PM
A shame to hear this about Aunty Jane as I did contact her two years ago or so for a session, as her reptutation was one of the best, but she said that she was taking a long break and possibly retiring from the scene. However, I was directed towards Mistress of Beth of Scotland, whose roleplay was excellent and who tanned both my hands ans bottom extremely well and who doesn't charge by the hour.
f

happygolucky
11-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Interesting thread and thanks for the input.

By diluting the commercial section I think I would be doing you a disservice as the traffic will be divided between here and a review forum.

There is a commercial section which has been going for a couple of years. If you wish to review people then please feel free to do so there. However the number of 'reviews' received thus far both here and elsewhere, and the level of interest that is apparent from the number of posts doesn't really merit a section of its own.

If there's a demand and an outcry then naturally my ears will be open.

Best wishes

WillCane
04-08-2016, 02:08 PM
I'm new to this site but not to spanking (both ways :) )
I think a "Reviews" section where clients could post comments regarding sessions with commercial spankers / spankees would be a great idea so long as it was used constructively.

For myself I could review some wonderful ladies I've spanked and been spanked by including the delightful Tara Red lol.

happygolucky
04-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Feel free to post your reviews in the commercial forum. Probably a good idea to tag them as reviews and which way so that they're more easily searched.

If it builds up a head of steam then I can always set one up.

Best wishes

Tara
08-01-2019, 02:58 PM
For myself I could review some wonderful ladies I've spanked and been spanked by including the delightful Tara Red lol.

Hi Will I missed this at the time you posted it sorry, I'm so glad that you enjoyed our session thank-you, I'm in the process of building a website so I will screenshot this post to put on my 40+ reviews page thanks and I hope you are well x