PDA

View Full Version : Bruised, abused and feelin' damn good!

anarchistic_masochist
28-06-2011, 05:33 PM
...and I'm still craving more! Honestly, I'm addicted to my own endorphins! I went to a goth/f3t1$h club at the weekend and spent most of the night in the dungeon. Well, it kept me off the booze as I'm trying to watch my weight.

Anyway, I was in the capable hands of one of the "in-house" Doms there. I was wearing a zip-up bondage style dress and I was happy to disrobe and be tethered to a St Andrew's cross in my underwear, which consisted of a black and purple basque, black suspender belt and stockings and matching knickers. Bear in mind that a crowd of spectators were watching me and a bunch of other mostly female subbies being thrashed in various positions by various Doms; there was a full scale pain-orgy in progress going on all around me!

What marked me (heh!) out from the others was that my Dom was using a very heavy-duty flogger which seemed to be made out of thick rope. I was completely lost in a haze of fear, pain and arousal; my mind fast sinking into sweet subspace as the lashes were laid on hard and fast. Every stroke was exquisite agony; masochistic bliss, as waves of ecstasy, seemingly infused with barbed wire, coursed throughout my body. Everyone else were having rather mild handspankings. I obviously had the greedy, gluttonous hunger of a chronic pain-slut for something a bit more extreme...

All too soon, it was over. As soon as he spoke to me to announce this, my heart sank as the subspace spell had been broken. He had the endorphin-fuelled grin of a very satisfied sadist: "this is the first time I have used this flogger so hard on a girl!" he beamed. "I really, really enjoyed that!" Still struggling to engage that part of the brain concerned with speech and syntax, I groggerly replied: "Thank you Sir...I did too!" After I gave him a hug, he beamed so wide he nearly swallowed his ears. This was upon hearing, to his very obvious delight, that I would soon be back for more! I then picked up aforementioned dress, alongside my handbag and staggered out of the dungeon room with a huge silly grin plastered on my face...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Well done you girl. Dont you fancy a trip up North?

It's grim up north, Sir. :)

anarchistic_masochist
01-07-2011, 05:47 PM
True but I did not mean up North as in Lancs.
I meant up up North.

As in Scotland? I may well do. I like Scotland. :)

Bluebell73
01-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Cherry

You would love it up here. There is a nice gentle lady who lives in deepest Fife who would give you a lot of fun. Sometimes she heads off on her broomstick while at other times she uses her broomstick to show you the error of your ways. Watch out for a certain person in the west, dangerous area.

BB73:D

As in Scotland? I may well do. I like Scotland. :)

Bluebell73
04-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Be careful Westy. If you live near Loch Lomond you might be trespassing on My clan territory. And you know what that might entail. If your name doesn't fit the bill and you don't have the required passport you might find yourself under a bit of bother. If I were you I would head off to Fife and put yourself under the tender care of Miss Fife. I can assure you she will look after you. She really is a loving. caring tender person who only wants to make you happy. She really does worry about you.

BB73

I am fortunate I live in the most beautiful part of Scotland. Well I think so. I live near Loch Lomond which on a good day beats anywhere. JUSt a smame we dont get many good days. Stay away from Falkirk. They are all inbred there. You can have a brother who is a second cousins uncle there.
And they have webbed feet.

anarchistic_masochist
05-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Would that be clan Bluebell or McBluebell? Either way thank fuck we did not have you're clan defending us from the advancing English armies. You would have thrown pansies at them and shouted, "get away you big brute you"
As for visiting Barbie. For the last time I do not have a submissive bone in my body. Why you would think that I would want to visit a German shot putter is beyond me. Now dont say it again you Falkirk Fanny.

LMFAO - Westey submitting to a thrashing...Satan will be going to work in a snow plough on that day. I think I may have a Dom(me)inant bone in my little finger somewhere as sometimes, just sometimes, certain Doms make me want to turn the tables and switch... *chuckles*

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Now we both know that is just not going to happen.

You're probably right there.... :)

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Would you ever say I was wrong girl?

Hmmm, let me see now.... YES!!!!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2011, 02:11 PM
She does - frequently!!

Damn right.... :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2011, 02:27 PM
My day will come.
I am going on holiday soon I hope you will miss me.

I will, actually. :(

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Never mind- two weeks in Fife with Bella should sort you out! You'll be a new man!

He'll need a new bottom at any rate! Ouch!!!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
06-07-2011, 04:22 PM
God help those poor Spanish Senoritas, when Westey starts rattling his castanets!

He will need to wear underwear with better support if that's the case! *sniggers*

Cherry x