PDA

View Full Version : The naughty corner & Off topic .

Barbedwire
28-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Forget the G.O.S can we have a naughty corner please for those who sling mud ,dirt and other things ????????? Before a ban or several warnings how about they can only post in the naughty corner so we can see who the culprits are ? :eek:
Oh and how about an OFF TOPIC that means folks can moan about the weather ,traffic , not enough butter on their ( i before e except after c is not always accurate ) toast or whatever :D

CRIKEY - would that mean most posts would endup on those pages ???

I'm ready for the mud slinging already hahhahahhahah

anarchistic_masochist
29-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Forget the G.O.S can we have a naughty corner please for those who sling mud ,dirt and other things ????????? Before a ban or several warnings how about they can only post in the naughty corner so we can see who the culprits are ? :eek:
Oh and how about an OFF TOPIC that means folks can moan about the weather ,traffic , not enough butter on their ( i before e except after c is not always accurate ) toast or whatever :D

CRIKEY - would that mean most posts would endup on those pages ???

I'm ready for the mud slinging already hahhahahhahah

A naughty corner for errant subbies maybe, but I can't see Doms being very happy about being put in such a place! Ha ha!

An off topic area for non spanking related stuff might be a good idea, but when things do go off on a tangent in threads, it's never intentional. Trying to "force" it in a special designated area will mean that much of the wonderful spontaniety is lost...

Cherry x

happygolucky
29-06-2011, 08:30 AM
I'm with Cherry on this one.

Adrian19692010
24-09-2011, 07:31 AM
As someone who recently returned after a long absence, one of the things which struck me was the lack of an off-topic section. Personally I think it would be an excellent idea.

Barbedwire
24-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Algy , Please can we have an OFF TOPIC section .You know we really really need one ,I did ask agessssssssss ago :D
Oh and maybe a For sale /wanted section aswell ?

happygolucky
24-01-2012, 03:56 PM
I think I must have been on holiday when this thread arose as I hadn't noticed it - like all those ideas.

Watch this space!

Barbedwire
28-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Whey hey - Thankyou algy x
Now i'm just trying to get people to do a bit of typing in the sections. It seems to be like extracting teeth at the moment but i'm sure they'll join in soon enough .Oh and it's been nice to see some new posts from other members lately :D

Bluebell73
28-01-2012, 04:55 PM
God help us if you start to think about extracting teeth. You are scary enough with a belt and cane in your hands without resorting to the dentist drill. The English had Boudica, we have Barbie.

BB73:D

Whey hey - Thankyou algy x
Now i'm just trying to get people to do a bit of typing in the sections. It seems to be like extracting teeth at the moment but i'm sure they'll join in soon enough .Oh and it's been nice to see some new posts from other members lately :D