PDA

View Full Version : Boy taught lesson

akash1
30-06-2011, 12:01 PM
I would like to be disciplined by 2 mature and strict teachers over 50's. They take turns in spanking me and using all the methods available whether it's by hand slippers strap paddle belt and cane.

I want to start it by me going to the headmasters office whee I'm told that I'm in trouble because of poor concentration. I'm then stripped by headteacher and told we are to wait for my tutor who shortly joins us. I'm shy and embarrassed ad I have two full grown men staring at me angrily and ready to spank me. The teacher explains to the headmaster what I have been doing wrong with this going on I'm standing next to the headmaster who is waving his ruler at me and very cross. He then gets me to stand next to him where he starts touching me and then asks me to get on his knee here he spanks me for a very long tome till I'm Red and sore. I'm now told to stand by the desk with my hands on table and bottom ready to be spanked l. My headmaster takes his belt off and starts spanking me with this. After this I'm very much in pain and finding hard to move but Then I am told to get up and go straight to my teacher who starts spanking me even harder with his strap. By now I'm crying as it gets too much. They eventually stop. And lecture me on my behaviour. I'm then told to please my teacher and headmaster. After this my teacher comes and so does thr headmaster. Then I'm told to dress up and exit.

The sex contact is not essential only if the teachers are expecting this it can be added but main role is to spank boy till he is in tears.

SpMeHard
21-11-2011, 06:29 PM
I liked your scenario very much.

I like the idea of being caught by a shop keeper stealing at lunch time. He takes me back to the local school and into the headmaster's office.

Once there I am lecture by the Headmaster. He tells the shop keeper that it is unusual but he feels in the circumstances it would be appropriate for the shop keeper to punish me.

He tells the shop keeper to take down my trousers and pants to spanking me over his knee. Then he bends me over the desk for a good dose of the slipper.

After more lecturing the shopper keeper leaves feeling that justice has been done. I think it is all over. But then the head fetches the cane from the cabinet. He tells me that I am to be caned for bringing shame on the school. It is a very serious offence so he will use the senior cane.

Six full force strokes across the bare bottom followed by another six strokes, each one with a run up.