PDA

View Full Version : caned in the woods

brizocastro@hotmail.com
10-07-2011, 07:23 PM
48 year old male requires likeminded male to take me to a secluded woodland spot to be given a close and personal over the knee welcome followed by being suitably positioned to receive a prolonged strapping with a thick leather tawse ,then to be adequately finished off with a strict caning,after which ,well who knows what could happen. i like dressing in tasteful leather especially long boots and gloves as i find this stimulates arousal.i can very easily become master and give as good a punishment as is required. i am looking for a male aged 48-68 withmutual interests and a willingness to explore such hidden pleasures

hollybum
17-10-2011, 06:30 PM
I am interested, it's a pity you live so very far away, though we could agree to meet in a woodland half way between us, somewhere up, or down the A7?

penny1828
05-01-2012, 04:40 PM
i live in macclesfield cheshire i would like to be taken to a secluded area and have several dosses of the strap and cane administerd whist i am restrained and then to photographed in various possitions naked

phillip
06-01-2012, 02:22 PM
I am interested, it's a pity you live so very far away, though we could agree to meet in a woodland half way between us, somewhere up, or down the A7?[/quote i dont drive but would pay for youe petrol if you ever get down this way you could thrash me at home or we could go somewhere quiete and do it then you could take pics to post phill1828@yahoo.com[/quote]

Cuxton
09-01-2012, 02:48 PM
There is a wood near me and i once was picked up and did a caning in the woods the guy stripped naked and we had a couple of guys watching and wanking it was nice

smoothbottom
11-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Would love to be taken to the woods bent over a long and have my butt caned with one or more guys watching,then maybe have some pics. taken of my red sore bottom.Mmmmmmmmmmm

Cheers
Mark