PDA

View Full Version : Miss Tara Red - sexy female switch Birmingham j7 M6 (comm)

Tara
22-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Hi I'm Miss Tara Red, a sexy sensual switch with a delightful bottom which quickly reddens up to match my hair lol! I love showing off photos of my sexy shapely spankable bum and my switchy school teacher self!

Anyway this is my spiel below I'd love to meet some new faces (and hands!).

A little bit about me - I'm attractive, 5'6" slim, size 10, 36C and I love spanking! Everything from a straight over the knee spanking session to playing out your fantasy or a BDSM dungeon session. Roleplay? I can adapt to most scenarios - adult schoolgirl, college girl, naughty niece, secretary, teacher, lap dancer, air hostess, waitress, nurse, police woman, army recruit etc. Happy to go naked, fully shaven and I also switch to spank or cane you naughty boys!

I'm very friendly and I really enjoy what I do! Relax and chat to me in a friendly atmosphere, nervous and first timers welcome. I am happy to play with men, TV/TS, women and couples. I'm submissive in my personal life too so you are getting the real deal here.

I work mainly from a discreet photo studio in north Birmingham with private parking (j7 M6 or 10 mins train station) which has a 1950's styled schoolroom with desks and blackboards, headmasters/mistresses study, fully equipped dungeon with lots of benches and hoist, domestic lounge room, office and prison cells. I have a lot of my own kit, toys to play with and implements to smack me with!

If you like the CP scene you'll love my bare bottom over Sir's desk in an authentic 1950's styled schoolroom with school desks, blackboards, school bell, dunce caps, spanking horse, with corner time to admire your handiwork?

I also work from a private cottage with garden, domestic and dungeon in the Bromsgrove area of south Birmingham for longer more private sessions and once a month in Bristol.

I can also provide my own dom if you prefer a full on voyeur session or even a lesson in BDSM techniques/ equipment. I also do certain out calls & I have occasional opportunties to take me to BDSM clubs as your personal sub/ or switch.

I only work 2 or 3 days a week so you are always assured of a blank unmarked bottom for your pleasure! (Commercial advert.)

I look forward to your call 0 7 9 3 9 6 2 7 9 6 8 9am-9pm please (no text messages or witheld numbers please).

I find it very difficult to log into this site so if urgent best to phone rather than memo me through this board, it's taken me 4 months to log back in!

Thanks for reading about me, Tara xx http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/images/smilies/wave2.gif

Tara
01-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Just to update that I am still working from north Birmingham and also a discreet flat with domestic room and dungeon playroom in Wolverhampton too.