PDA

View Full Version : new pictures

nephew
29-07-2011, 04:12 AM
Hi all hear are some pictures of my last caning and I am still looking for a strict Uncle

anarchistic_masochist
29-07-2011, 11:48 AM
I hope you find one! A strict and sadistic one at that. You deserve a thrashing for failing to differentiate between "here" and "here." :p

Oh Christ, I'm turning into Cov....help!!!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-07-2011, 02:13 PM
You've obviously still got some way to go, before your metamorphosis is complete - try "hear" and "here"!!!!!
TDH

Oh crap - that's what I meant to say!! I feel suitably abashed, Sir...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Well, you know what they say? "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions". I have to say it was a corker- one of your better faux pas!!
TDH

Well Sir, you'd know all about Hell wouldn't you? :D So I'm gonna have to take your word for that...

Glad my wee mistake raised a smile - it really was a toe-curling error on my part. I feel like a prize prat! That's what I get for being smug and trying to be clever I suppose. I don't know if nephew switches, but if he does, he has every right to beat the hell out of me for that mea culpa!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-07-2011, 06:44 PM
You are correct- what I don't know about Hell, isn't worth knowing! I look forward to welcoming you ( on today's form, sooner rather than later!). You underestimate yourself, however; your error raised more than a smile- I laughed out loud, for several minutes. You've definitely earned the title "Prize Prat of the Day"!!
TDH

Well, if my moment of blind stupidity made you laugh like that Sir, I'm happy to accept it! :o

At the risk of earning yet another P-POD award, I'm not sure what you mean by "welcoming me on today's form." Sorry to be a dunce, Sir...

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-07-2011, 06:50 PM
You're only doing what comes naturally! Try looking at the bracket!
TDH

Ouch! You're so-ooo mean....

I did look at the bracket - I still don't know what you mean....

Go on Sir, be nice! It won't kill you, I promise! :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
29-07-2011, 07:01 PM
*Stares at the post in question, totally puzzled....deep down she knows that Cov isn't going to answer her to explain and she knows better than to pester him too much so she re-examines that post....*

Nope...still no joy. I'm actually starting to cry.....I don't believe this!! I feel that I'm eight years old in primary school faced with a long division sum; getting frustrated and tearful because I just did not get my head around it...and I still can't!!!! Ignorance is bliss??? Bollocks, is it! It f-ing hurts!!!

Cherry :(