PDA

View Full Version : Experienced tutor/mentor offers help.

toptony
08-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Mature former university tutor/mentor in social sciences and counselling, offers to help females of all ages under size 16 with their studies, motivation, low self image, life goals etc.
No fees either way but I will expect you to accept approriate traditional chastisement, should I decide that your efforts and agreed targets fall short of your potential.
My speciality was in working with 'born again learners' i.e. mature female students who had left school to work or start a family and came later to further/higher education only to be surprised by their learning development and innate ability. It was always a pleasure to witness and contribute to this journey of discovery with its associated rise in self esteem.
Some would undoubtedly have benefitted from a visit to my study and a trip OTK for a 'short sharp shock' regime when work fell short of required standards.
Sadly the only sanctions then were failure of assignments or worse still failed exams.
Fortunately, students who come to me now do not 'fail' but are instead told firstly what they have done well and secondly what they can do to raise their standard towards goals achievement.
For further details and nsa trust building time do PM me soon.
What have you got to lose by talking to me?
Tony [Sir]