PDA

View Full Version : Giving me a good hiding for a good cause...

anarchistic_masochist
10-08-2011, 03:43 PM
...'cos let's face it, I deserve it, right? I've been winding up the likes of TDH and Westey for the best part of two years and I've yet to be brought to book for it. I've probably been cheeky to other members of this site but I've lost count. (Maths was never my strong point....)

What I was thinking is that I could be the recipient of a Sponsored Spanking (caning, belting, strapping....whatever you like, really!) for charity; specifically Cancer. A lot of people I know have either died of it, is a dead man walking ('cos it's too late) or they've caught it just in time. The last straw was when someone I hold rather dear contracted breast cancer and I wanted to do something to make a difference.

So people, what it basically comes down to is this: beat the hell out of me and save lives! What do ya reckon? Are you up for it? :)

Cherry x

Bluebell73
10-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Hi Cherry

I don't do the caning, belting thing myself but if you do allow Barbie to tan your backside I will donate £50 to your fund. I do hope Barbie takes note of my generosity and treats me with kindness when she next summons me to her study.

BB 73:rolleyes:

...'cos let's face it, I deserve it, right? I've been winding up the likes of TDH and Westey for the best part of two years and I've yet to be brought to book for it. I've probably been cheeky to other members of this site but I've lost count. (Maths was never my strong point....)

What I was thinking is that I could be the recipient of a Sponsored Spanking (caning, belting, strapping....whatever you like, really!) for charity; specifically Cancer. A lot of people I know have either died of it, is a dead man walking ('cos it's too late) or they've caught it just in time. The last straw was when someone I hold rather dear contracted breast cancer and I wanted to do something to make a difference.

So people, what it basically comes down to is this: beat the hell out of me and save lives! What do ya reckon? Are you up for it? :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
10-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Hi Cherry

I don't do the caning, belting thing myself but if you do allow Barbie to tan your backside I will donate £50 to your fund. I do hope Barbie takes note of my generosity and treats me with kindness when she next summons me to her study.

BB 73:rolleyes:

That would be awesome if you would. :) Thank you. xx

Cherry x

Barbedwire
15-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Well as cherry knows already I would be more than happy to do the deed :D
How are you going to plan this cherry ?
Get people to sponsor you so much for so many strokes or a flat out sponsor no matter how many ?
How about you offer to have it done on a live cam and they can donate that way on a pay per view basis .
One English session and a Scottish session ?

I am all for donating to cancer charities, although my prefered one would be The Macmillan Nurses as they do so much for people . I've lost a few family members over the years and have another 2 very close family suffering with cancer .

Bluebell73
15-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi Cherry

I would be happy to accept the word of Barbie that she belted the living daylights out of you. It is a fantastic cause you are doing it for. I already donate to it.

Would love to meet you sometime and chat about it.

BB73:)

anarchistic_masochist
16-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Hi Cherry

I would be happy to accept the word of Barbie that she belted the living daylights out of you. It is a fantastic cause you are doing it for. I already donate to it.

Would love to meet you sometime and chat about it.

BB73:)

I would be delighted to. :)

anarchistic_masochist
16-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Well as cherry knows already I would be more than happy to do the deed :D
How are you going to plan this cherry ?
Get people to sponsor you so much for so many strokes or a flat out sponsor no matter how many ?
How about you offer to have it done on a live cam and they can donate that way on a pay per view basis .
One English session and a Scottish session ?

I am all for donating to cancer charities, although my prefered one would be The Macmillan Nurses as they do so much for people . I've lost a few family members over the years and have another 2 very close family suffering with cancer .

I'm not entirely sure! Organising stuff ain't exactly my strong point!

I was gonna be nice and have a flat out sponsor no matter how many (within reason! Obviously, safe words would have to be respected but I'm damn stubourn and won't say it if I can help it!)

As for the filming idea - I don't like the idea of that at all! I don't want my identity known on the net!

English and Scottish sesh? Sounds good to me! For the English one, can you get to London?

Cherry x

Barbedwire
17-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Oh dear cherry this isn't good enough .
The payper view, they wouldn't be seeing you face only your buttocks.
When i said one english other Scottish i meant your dom & people down there n then upto Scotland and same again .
I'm just trying to MAKE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE for your discomfort :D:D

Reading or Leeds festival next week anyone??

I'm not entirely sure! Organising stuff ain't exactly my strong point!

I was gonna be nice and have a flat out sponsor no matter how many (within reason! Obviously, safe words would have to be respected but I'm damn stubourn and won't say it if I can help it!)

As for the filming idea - I don't like the idea of that at all! I don't want my identity known on the net!

English and Scottish sesh? Sounds good to me! For the English one, can you get to London?

Cherry x

Barbedwire
14-10-2011, 11:11 AM

Cherry x

So cherry ,
What is happening about this ???? We need an update .

Barbie