PDA

View Full Version : Mature ladies

Alice
15-08-2011, 02:12 PM
We are a small (max 8), elite and very discreet group of mature ladies who are cp enthousiasts. We meet approximately monthly for mutual practical demonstrations, mainly of the cane and the tawse. We wish to interview a mature lady, minimum age 35, for a vacancy in our group caused by someone moving overseas. The interview will be both unconventional and challenging. Serious applicants please send me a PM including an email address and you will be provided with full details and a questionnaire.

I appreciate that the world of cp is full of fantasists an time wasters and I fully expect some replies to be of that nature, but all replies will be answered.

I also expect to see some childish and immature responses, almost all from men, which will no doubt amuse me.

Bluebell73
15-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi Alice

I understand what you are saying about the childish immature comments. I enjoy visiting what would be termed mature ladies because I feel you get much more fun from them. I did visit a very nice lady a couple of years ago in the Lichfield area and had a fantastic day with her. All I can say is just ignore the idiots and don't think we are all tarred with the same brush. If ever your group fancy a holiday in Scotland, please let me know.

BB73

We are a small (max 8), elite and very discreet group of mature ladies who are cp enthousiasts. We meet approximately monthly for mutual practical demonstrations, mainly of the cane and the tawse. We wish to interview a mature lady, minimum age 35, for a vacancy in our group caused by someone moving overseas. The interview will be both unconventional and challenging. Serious applicants please send me a PM including an email address and you will be provided with full details and a questionnaire.

I appreciate that the world of cp is full of fantasists an time wasters and I fully expect some replies to be of that nature, but all replies will be answered.

I also expect to see some childish and immature responses, almost all from men, which will no doubt amuse me.

Alice
16-08-2011, 07:28 AM
Hi Alice

I understand what you are saying about the childish immature comments. I enjoy visiting what would be termed mature ladies because I feel you get much more fun from them. I did visit a very nice lady a couple of years ago in the Lichfield area and had a fantastic day with her. All I can say is just ignore the idiots and don't think we are all tarred with the same brush. If ever your group fancy a holiday in Scotland, please let me know.

BB73
Thank you for your comment. I think I know the lady in question. The name of a flower springs to mind. I have visited her and can tell you it was a very challenging experience.

Bluebell73
16-08-2011, 09:08 AM
That's the one, I had a very long train journey home on a hard seat with a very tender rear area. Great fun though.

BB73

Intrakota
16-08-2011, 10:19 AM
That's just what we need, more Mature Ladies, there is a God after all.