PDA

View Full Version : Dominant man

Pennyb
26-08-2007, 03:04 PM
I have had always had a thing for dominant, assertive men. It’s always been part of the game I love to play.
I dress in a semi see through top or blouse; you know the type where you can quite clearly see a lacy bra through the thin materiel. Short skirts, a nice pair of heels or knee length boots in the winter.
I have always loved to tease and flirt, there is something so powerful to wrap a man around your finger, it’s a fantastic feeling of power. But secretly I have always wanted to meet my equal. A man, who plays the game up to a point, then shows me just how tough he can be as I am hauled over his knees, my arms held firmly behind my back, his leg over my lower legs to stop me kicking, as well as holding down the top half of my torso. No matter how hard I struggle, I am there until he has finished the job when I hear words
‘You have had this coming for a long time now and its going to hurt’ before I feel the full force from the palm of his hand.
As I struggle and try to escape he holds me tighter, my skirt now roughly pulled up around my waist and the thin materiel of my tights and knickers doing little to soften the blows from his cruel hands. Every so often he would go lower and get the backs of my legs, just for good measure I presume!
Soon my arms are released and I am told to stand, only for me to be told ‘lower your tights and take your hairbrush from your handbag’. As soon as I follow his orders I am very quickly pushed over the arm of the settee as he takes hold of my arms behind my back again and roughly pulls my smooth knickers tightly into me exposing my now red, stinging cheeks.
I can hear him unzip himself and I feel his hard cock pushing against me. He is behind me, forcing my legs apart. His hard cock now rubbing against me. Suddenly I feel a stinging sensation as he uses the hairbrush on my backside. This hurts and stings, I wince and try to move my hands to protect myself. He is far too clever and already is tightly holding onto my arms, I am unable to move. Another five swift blows follow before he drops the brush to the floor and releases my arms.
His hand quickly moves to my bra, grabbing it through my blouse and snapping it back onto me. He hasn’t finished his humiliation of my just yet. With the palm of his hand again he spanks my stinging backside with another six cruel blows. Once again bra is grabbed and snapped back onto me. This time I have met my match and I am drained of energy.
I feel my knickers being roughly pulled to one side, the cold feeling of KYjelly being spread around before his hard cock pushed up to me…….
‘Now young lady, do you still think its funny to tease, I think its time for me to f**k you hard’………