PDA

View Full Version : Spanish boy: English lessons in exchange of work

twenermad
22-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Hi everybody!

Im spanish boy and I want to learn english. I change job for english lessons (with discipline, of course), bed and food.

I am 24 years, and I have experience in lot of jobs (supermarket boy, seller of computer store, etc), so I can work for you in your business or in your house. Im able to cooking, ironing, cleaning our house, shopping, etc. Im avalaible to work 24/7 for free.

Im exchange for my job I just need english lessons, and a lot of discipline and punishments to learn english and a place to live while I am working for you.

I can travel to any city of Europe.

Thanks.

David

spanker40
31-08-2011, 01:15 PM
hi lad like your add, im a strict guy in manchester uk and can teach u english, with a lot of bare bottom spankings included and have a spare room have pix to swap on email mancfit41@yahoo.co.uk

twenermad
23-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Anybody wants to be my teacher?.

twenermad
09-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I will try again...

Hi everybody!

Im spanish boy and I want to learn english. I change job for english lessons (with discipline, of course), bed and food.

I am 26 years, and I have experience in lot of jobs (supermarket boy, seller of computer store, etc), so I can work for you in your business or in your house. Im able to cooking, ironing, cleaning our house, shopping, etc. Im avalaible to work 24/7 for free.

Im exchange for my job I just need english lessons, and a lot of discipline and punishments to learn english and a place to live while I am working for you.

I can travel to any city of Europe.

Thanks.

David

Ignacio Alvarez
31-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Maestro busca alumno a educarlo en la disciplina. ...

Londres, tiene capacidad y los viajes:

Soy español, dominante, 54 años, 1,71, 75 kgs. con experiencia. Me gustan los juegos de rol en el que se aplica la flagelación, ser azotado de rodillas con las manos en un ritual de la desnudez progresiva y creciente intensidad. Me gustaría que fueras acompaña, puede ponerse en contacto conmigo a ti mismo la propia escritura de la dirección de correo. (Domisa soy una persona que va a ir a Londres lo antes posible (días 24-29 de junio) y como para ponerse en contacto con "tú". Saludos IGNACIO