View Full Version : Southend Spanking needed

benfleetgirl
07-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Nevermind, lost the confidence XD;

naughtybottybeater
09-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Nevermind, lost the confidence XD;

dear benfleetgirl,
Your current state of my mind concerns me as I have a daughter of your age and I would be worried if she felt like you did. The force that drives your desires is a powerful thing and you have been exceptionally brave posting on this group. It is important that you find people of your sex who share your needs and get to know them so that you can find someone you can trust. They will be able to reccomend someone; if you go in blind or take a chance on someone you meet in other circumstances, it could lead to horrendous consequences. You will need someone who you can leave contact information when you arrange an encounter; clearly there is no one in your family or friends at the moment to do this. My wife is active in the spanking scene using another website, I insist that she always keeps in touch my mobile before and after her encounter; leaves details of who she is seeing and where. These do not need to be seen by me, left in a sealed envelope for me to open when I consider it necessary.
I am new to the activity beyond the 25 years with my wife; others who post on the forum may disagree or be able to offer further advice. I think above all you will have to hold back ready for a suitable time and person, meanwhile chat on line and meet people as the opportunity arises. I am sure that many on this site, including me would be happy to do so. Most of the time it seems insane, inappropriate and a bit intimidating, at least that is what I feel, I am happy to chat via email at naughtybottybeater@hotmail.co.uk; in total confidence of course, I am in a secure relationship so there is no issues at my end.
I am sure, also, if you contact the administrators they will delete your account and all your details. You sound like your brain is going into overload, try to pull back a little and analyse your position.
Best wishes, naughtybottybeater

tipptanner
10-09-2011, 01:47 AM
Sad to say another wind up!
Met lots of people who ask for it and they all want it and go for it.