PDA

View Full Version : Miss Fife

Achem
07-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Paid my first visit to Miss Fife today. She is an excellent domme; on the one hand putting you at your ease, but on the other has a strong right arm and doesn't spare the rod. I had a very sound thrashing which tested my limits and which has left me colourfully bruised and striped, and sitting very gingerly tonight. Have been trying, so far without success to upload some pics of her handiwork. I would heartily recommend a visit, and hope to make a return trip as soon as I can sit down comfortably again!

Bluebell73
08-09-2011, 12:39 AM
You are right Achem. A visit to the Wee Kingdom to Miss Fife's lair is an experience you don't forget too easily. She has the annoying habit though of not letting you rub the tender parts after she has belted the living daylights out of you. Did she smile when she was belting and caning you. I love the way she does it. I was there last week and I am sure I can still feel a tender spot on the nether region.

BB73:)

Paid my first visit to Miss Fife today. She is an excellent domme; on the one hand putting you at your ease, but on the other has a strong right arm and doesn't spare the rod. I had a very sound thrashing which tested my limits and which has left me colourfully bruised and striped, and sitting very gingerly tonight. Have been trying, so far without success to upload some pics of her handiwork. I would heartily recommend a visit, and hope to make a return trip as soon as I can sit down comfortably again!

red hand
14-11-2011, 06:18 PM
I have tried numerous times in so many different ways ( her website, facebook, email, her mobile) to reach her and yet I have only had one email in return and after that nothing. Was wondering if she really exists and if yes why would she just ignore my request for meeting her? maybe you can ask her in your next visit for me pls!
she certainly does exist, i remember as a youngster a somewhat metaphorical saying if you had been naughty, "by the time i,ve finished with you, you won,t be able to sit down for a week" this lady gives that saying a whole new meaning

Bluebell73
14-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Exist! I can assure you she definitely does exist. There is someone on here who calls himself the Demon Headmaster well Barbie would chew him up and spit him out. She should have a sign above her door stating " All who enter here abandon hope" She is a lovely person and if you continue having trouble in reaching her let me know and I will advise her of your problem.

BB73

I have tried numerous times in so many different ways ( her website, facebook, email, her mobile) to reach her and yet I have only had one email in return and after that nothing. Was wondering if she really exists and if yes why would she just ignore my request for meeting her? maybe you can ask her in your next visit for me pls!

Bluebell73
14-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Hi Cov old pal how are you doing. It doesn't take much to get you going, does it. The forum has been very quiet over the weekend and Westy has gone in the total huff. He wont talk to anybody. I think he is having bother attracting subs. I can understand that. Why would and young lady want to involve herself with that pratt.

Anyway, nice to see you are up and about.

All the best BB73:)

You just can't resist can you? You really are an obnoxious little man. You and Barbedwire deserve each other! She can't be that good - she doesn't appear to have much control over her pupils, if you are anything to go by! So much for fee-paying education!
The Demon Headmaster

Bluebell73
15-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Cove old boy. Anytime you wish to see my degree from the University of Aberdeen just let me know. As I have explained to you before the english language has never been of particular interest to me. Question marks, commas and apostrophe marks I find a bore. Dickens and Shakespear should be confined to the libraries of the past. If you actually know your history you will be aware that Shakespear ridiculed one of Scotland's greatest Kings. His name was Macbeath.

By the way if you are in contact with your wee pal from Glasgow, tell him not to send me private messages. I will give you credit, at least you are open with your insults.

Looking forward to our next discussion.:)

BB73

Your posting didn't get me going( whatever that might mean); I was simply making an observation.
P.S. Didn't they teach use of the question-mark at that top Scottish University you claim to have attended?
The Demon Headmaster

Bluebell73
15-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Colonel Blimp and his wee Glasgow disciple spout forth their usual tripe again. Back to name calling. Oh dear how boring.

BB73:p

Westey, you're wasting your time talking to Fanny as if he is a normal, intelligent, rational human being. He isn't! He's a very sad, emotionally retarded, rather pathetic excuse of a man. Let's face it - the only way that he can get what he wants is to pay for it! He's only jealous that others are capable of having mutually compatible relationships without exchange of fees. We should really feel sorry for him, but his obnoxious manner precludes any such feelings- on my part at least. I'm afraid that I just despise him.

Bluebell73
16-11-2011, 07:50 PM
The two of you are unbelievable. Westy I am going to ignore because his rantings are bordering on the irrational. Could be an age thing. Yes I do admit that about a month ago I did threaten you and would have given you a good doing for what you said about a friend of mine but after speaking to the person you insulted horribly without due reason I have decided to treat you like the arrogant insignificant bumptious upstart that you are. It is very easy to insult members on this forum when you are hiding behind a computer. You nor your little weasel friend from Glasgow would have the courage to face any of the members that you take a great delight in insulting. Me in the words of a certain great actor ' I don't give a damn'

Have a nice evening, the two of you.:p

BB73

What was it that you were quoting only a few days ago? "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me" Threatenening physical violence is more your scene isn't it? Westey is no disciple of mine - he's a good friend on the site. Do you know what a friend is?

Bluebell73
16-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Because Cove old pal. I just love irritating you and it is like taking candy from a, well how would you describe yourself.

Here's looking at you babe:D

BB73

Well, if you don't give a damn, why don't you just disappear back up Barbie's backside, and give us a rest from your whining rants!! You're really becoming a bit of a bore!

Barbedwire
18-11-2011, 11:01 AM
WOW the boys are at it again :rolleyes:

I see you're all having fun throwing things at each other and spitting dummies out of your prams.
Can I please have the rights to this and turn it into one of those ridiculous sitcoms !!!!!!!

Westy ,I'm in Glasgow tonight ,infact ,the Fifers are invading Sauchiehall Street. Mind and save me some of your whiskey for my coffee :D

anarchistic_masochist
18-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Aye, it certainly makes for interesting reading! Can I play? *giggles*

Cherry x

Bluebell73
18-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Westy you big bruiser who was an olympic boxer in the army. Why the hell would I want to meet and have a talk with you. I detest you with all the intensity I can find. You and the ignoramous from Coventry that has no respect for members on this forum will get no respect from me. I will be At Stirling Rugby Club on the 3rd December. If you wish to attend, give me notice and I will be happy to meet and discuss your lack of respect that you show the members on this forum.

BB73:)

I would like to know where you get this little guy from Glasgow thing. I am 6ft 2 and used to be a boxer in the Army. I said I would meet you anytime and I dont think you could fight sleep. I am in Grangemouth tomorrow. Let me know where you want to meet and I will be there. It wont be for a fight but it will give you an idea of who you are dealing with. You have one more insult to me and that's it. Now I said I dont want to chat to you and I wont say another word about you if you do the same. But if you do, be it on your own head.

Bluebell73
18-11-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi Westy

I would like to know the actual situation when you started to dislike me to the situation we have today. I never at any time insulted you outwith the usual amount of joking. It seemed to happen when I took great offence at Cove when he was totally out of order with the remarks he made against a member that I have great respect for on this forum. Why was that, do you have something against ladies on this forum who charge a small fee for the hard working services that they provide. I would be more than happy to let this unhappy situation go to rest. I will however defend to the utmost the ladies whose services give me great enjoyment. Down to you.

BB73

I would like to know where you get this little guy from Glasgow thing. I am 6ft 2 and used to be a boxer in the Army. I said I would meet you anytime and I dont think you could fight sleep. I am in Grangemouth tomorrow. Let me know where you want to meet and I will be there. It wont be for a fight but it will give you an idea of who you are dealing with. You have one more insult to me and that's it. Now I said I dont want to chat to you and I wont say another word about you if you do the same. But if you do, be it on your own head.

Bluebell73
19-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Didn't take latin at school cove too busy doing science and other subjects. Had to do English and found it a total bore. I know it pleases you when you can point out a spelling mistake shows you for the small minded person you are. As far as running out of friends is concerned, you nor anyone on this site was a friend when I started in it so how could I have lost any. Cherry is free to choose what she wants. I have never shown her any disrespect but if she wants to side with you and Westy that is her freedom of choice. I would like this to be the final correspondence between us as I am becoming bored with the rantings of you and your pal and will ignore anything you say from now on. In fact I wont bother to read it.

So long colonel Blimp.:p

BB73

Well done, Fanny! Another spectacular own goal, revealing just how stupid you really are! If you're going to use big words to insult other people, at least make sure that you know how to spell them! It's IGNORAMUS- it's Latin, and means "We don't know"( 1st person plural present active of the verb Ignorare). There may be many things that I don't know, but there is one thing of which I am absolutely certain - that is, that you are a tithead of the first order!! I'd be seriously worried if I had your respect!! You appear to be rapidly running out of friends- even Cherry has seen you for the cretin that you are.
TDH

anarchistic_masochist
19-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Well done, Fanny! Another spectacular own goal, revealing just how stupid you really are! If you're going to use big words to insult other people, at least make sure that you know how to spell them! It's IGNORAMUS- it's Latin, and means "We don't know"( 1st person plural present active of the verb Ignorare). There may be many things that I don't know, but there is one thing of which I am absolutely certain - that is, that you are a tithead of the first order!! I'd be seriously worried if I had your respect!! You appear to be rapidly running out of friends- even Cherry has seen you for the cretin that you are.
TDH

I've always wanted to learn Latin; it's a fascinating language. What's Latin for "I don't know"?

Going off on a slight tangent, I don't know why people get so defensive and irritated when their bad English is corrected. I'm always very grateful because incorrect grammar etc. makes one look like a total dunce. It's very easy to fall into bad habits and forget how to write and speak properly; no wonder we have graduates that can't even write a formal letter!

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
19-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Also for the record, I'm not the sort of person to take sides - if I disagree with something that someone says, I will say so 'cos I'm a gobby cow. It will be on a basis of a point of principle or argument, not because I have anything against that particular individual. :)

Cherry x

Bluebell73
19-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Cherry

Please accept my apologies. I just assumed from the message that was entered by Cove that he had received a private message from you that gave him the right to say what he did. Basically I have had enough of this forum. Barbie has been giving me grief regarding how I react to ignorant people and I have to agree she is right. Cove and Westy can have the forum, The two of them can continue to put their insults and belittle other members on the forum. I am more than happy to leave it and go into other forums where the members are more enlightened.

Cove and Westy, it is all yours you pricks

BB73

Also for the record, I'm not the sort of person to take sides - if I disagree with something that someone says, I will say so 'cos I'm a gobby cow. It will be on a basis of a point of principle or argument, not because I have anything against that particular individual. :)

Cherry x

anarchistic_masochist
20-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Cherry

Please accept my apologies. I just assumed from the message that was entered by Cove that he had received a private message from you that gave him the right to say what he did. Basically I have had enough of this forum. Barbie has been giving me grief regarding how I react to ignorant people and I have to agree she is right. Cove and Westy can have the forum, The two of them can continue to put their insults and belittle other members on the forum. I am more than happy to leave it and go into other forums where the members are more enlightened.

Cove and Westy, it is all yours you pricks

BB73

Assumed? Assumed??! What kind of cowardly, two-faced bitch do you think I am?! As Cov correctly pointed out, he was merely commenting in reply to something I had said on the "Katy's Poem" thread, namely your comments about Shakespeare. It is just as well that you have apologised to me, young man, because I am fucking fuming right now!

Cherry :mad:

anarchistic_masochist
25-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Cherry, please empty your in box it's full right now.
Ta.:D

Whoops! Your wish is my command, Sir and I have made room. Hell, I can't help it if I'm popular!

C x

Bluebell73
25-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Cherry

Why do you have to accept what Cove says without question. If you look back I was willing to give you a substantial amount of money if you subjected yourself to a bit of discipline from Barbie for a good cause. That offer still stands. I cannot for the life of me understand why you dislike me so much. I never at any time insulted you or questioned your integrity but obviously there is a club on this forum that I dont fit into and to be honest I dont want to be part of. As I have said the offer still stands. Subject yourself to Barbie's mercy and I will donate what I offered to the good cause.

BB73

Assumed? Assumed??! What kind of cowardly, two-faced bitch do you think I am?! As Cov correctly pointed out, he was merely commenting in reply to something I had said on the "Katy's Poem" thread, namely your comments about Shakespeare. It is just as well that you have apologised to me, young man, because I am fucking fuming right now!

Cherry :mad: