PDA

View Full Version : Cobra

benfleetgirl
14-09-2011, 08:23 PM
I said I'd log in to this site again to post up a review for Cobra, and here I am!
He was very understanding of my unease and anxiety over meeting someone for the first time, and continued to reassure me during a nice chat beforehand where he got me completely at ease, and gave me what we called a 'practise smack' to see if I could take the hardest he could give with his hand; I couldn't XD

We then slipped into a scenario and despite neither of us remember it exactly, our 'winging it' was pretty spot on! He took my trousers down and over his knee I went (with a safety word in case things got too much for me)

I was spanked only with his hand, on my knickers and then on the bare (twice! I had an extra 'little round' after since we had some time left)

During the first spanking I had a little corner time too, it was surreal but definitely added to the overall scene

I had a very enjoyable time and will definitely be visiting again, I felt very safe the entire time- and went home with a warm, sore bottom ;) He was also very helpful in giving me some after care tips as this was my first ever spanking

Thank you very much to Cobra!

jamieuk74
14-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Great to hear things went well for you !

All the best

Jamie

SpankedSlave
15-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Dear Benfleet girl

You should contact Aliceandsophie who are young and like to discipline young girls. They are aged 22.