PDA

View Full Version : Fun from the net

aliceandsophie
22-09-2011, 04:16 PM
At the suggestion of a memebr here we posted and ad on another site ( is that a sin).

We had a number of usual fantasists and time wasters but one reply seemed worthy of note.

He responded poilitely to our questions and it appeared he wanted an element of realisim in his session.

He wrote a detailed account of why he need to be punished and we had some requiremnets too. Alice has a particular ****** for underwear, she loves boys in tight trunks. My demands were that he be smooth which caused him some issues and was nearly the breaking point of the deal. In the end we agreed to meet and if he wanted the session to go ahead when we met I would wax him.

Suffice to say when he did turn up on Tuesday evening he did want to go ahead!

He is a fine looking boy 27 years old but looking 10 years younger he was ordered to strip and go do the bath room. rather than use wax i took mercy on him and used cream. The whole process of getting rid of his hair probably took 40 minutes he was rock hard throughout!

when he was completely smooth i sent him for inspection to sophie. she dressed him as agreed in sports kit.

We then went though the list of his errors, sins and ommisions. We have a limited amount of equipment so he had brought with him an whole plethora of implements, crop canes a cat a slipper and a varity of paddles.

he also had a number of butt plugs.

We started with spanking over his shorts Sophie and I sat at opposites sides of our living room and made him walk between us evry few minutes or so. We moved to have him naked and began to us the implements be brought with him. His backside seemed to "harden" over time and he took an imense amount of punishment. we used the cane periodically during the session but it had been agrred that the final 12 strokes would be delivered full force. By know we had moved to the bedroom and had him kneel on the bed with his ass in the air and head down. this had the effect of opening his now smooth crack an exposing his hole. I have never closly examined a boys arsehole before and was surprised it was sort of pulsing. The 6 strokes Sophie delivered were as hard as i have ever seen her give. Not to be outdown i delivered mine as hard as i could, to be honest my accracy suffered as a result and is ass was a mess. I was amazzed that his substantial penis remained rock hard through the entire time. he asked that we use a dildo on him at the conclusion of the punishment until he came. We were happy to oblige!

Adverts do work!

SpankedSlave
22-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Wow !! This is really hot !

essexboy
09-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Sounds like the young man had fun

simgraham
20-12-2011, 12:17 PM
What a fantastic account of a wonderful time. A great read, thank you for sharing it!