PDA

View Full Version : Jens experience with me

Mikeinkent
22-09-2011, 08:23 PM
I ask you to walk across the room to me. I have positioned myself on a large sofa and you notice that I have removed my sweater, the tee shirt fully exposing my arms and hands. As you near me I pull you over my knee. Your skirt is lifted and I commence spanking you panted bottom. The force of the slaps make your legs rise in the air and you struggle to cover your bottom with your hands. I hold your arms in place with one hand and continue to slap your bottom with my other hand. After thirty or so slaps I instruct you to stand up and remove your skirt and pants. Upon completion I pull you back across my lap and continue to spank your bottom. During the following fifty or so slaps your legs remain in the air. Your bottom becomes increasingly red and sore.
When I am content that you have been spanked sufficiently with my hand I instruct you to stand up. You are then told to remove my belt. You notice, as you slip the belt through my trouser rings, how wide and thick it is. I lead toward the back of an arm chair and instruct you to bend over it. My hand grabs the back of your hair and forces your head to remain down. You feel the first of twenty strokes of my belt. Each impact of stroke forces you forward as you feel the pain surge through your body. The blows continue and your bottom begins to feel that it is on fire!
Upon completion of the belting I pause before reaching for a senior type school cane. Long, thick and whippy. You are instructed to keep your buttocks fully exposed at all times. I pause between each of the twelve strokes that you will eventually receive to allow the maximum effect from each swipe of the cane. Your cries are ignored as the thrashing continues and finally as the last stroke strikes your bottom you slump forward. You are then instructed to stand facing the wall with your hands on your head for thirty minutes. During this time I take the opportunity to admire you red and lined bottom. When thirty minutes have passed I call you over to me and hug you tightly!
Note ... the experience was good for her .... we are to meet agian this weekend!