PDA

View Full Version : A meeting by chance

Firm_Hands
13-10-2011, 01:45 PM
This is an idea that has been rattling aroung in my head for years and based off a true situation.

I am a mobile car accident estimator and a few years ago I went out to a customer to see her car. She was about 48 ish wearing skin tight ski pants and a very lose top. I did the estimate and she invited me in to talk about the job. While I was inside her home I noticed a riding crop on her settee & she said it was for her horse riding, she picked it up and tapped it against her hand looking me straight in the eye. My heart was racing but the situation changed as her husband came down the stairs and she went back to talking about the car :0( ha ha.

My fantasy is nearly the same except the woman about 40-50 ish pulls me up about my estimate being wrong. She says in her day I would have been caned for my sloppyness. I say its a good job you dont have a cane here and she says she has many as she is a retired headmistress ;0).

She offers to show me how she deals with sloppy work and I accept. Whats next is an over the lap spanking over trousers, pants & bare then I re dress and have coffee. Next its 6 strokes of the cane, again over trousers, pants and bare bottom, 18 in all. In all the excitement she is very charged and excited and I offer to please her orally Mmm.

If any ladies reading this is interested in that kind of situation drop me a PM, I will be happy to travel daytime or weekends.

Bluebell73
17-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Too much for you Westy

BB73

How much was the estimate?