PDA

View Full Version : Pants ?

A bad 20 year old boi
18-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Heyy just wanted what's beta for spanking males say under 30 briefs or boxers ?

anarchistic_masochist
18-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Hand or cane would be ideal, I would've thought.... :D

Facetiousness aside, it depends on personal preferance. For schoolboy role plays, briefs; for general pervy fun, skin-tight boxers that make your arse cheeks look like two boiled eggs wrapped in a hanky. I'm sure all red-blooded gay men and perverted mares like me will all agree! LMAO! :D:D

Spanks for the memory etc. Have fun!

Cherry x

overIgo
22-10-2011, 06:34 AM

Well as the word is BETTER I would have your briefs down after I spanked your bottom followed by the Cane..:D

slickshorts
06-11-2011, 03:49 PM
I would say briefs. Even better would be a pair of thin, shiny eighties sports shorts. The sound of the cane across a pair of these is something else......

Targetarear
26-11-2011, 07:34 PM

Tight white briefs, I reckon.

Redunderkeks
27-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Definitely pants! - traditional type (Y-fronts or A-fronts) every time.

strictuncle
27-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Hi

Niether Boxers or Briefs the beat way to spank a bottom is bare everytime. A red bottom peeping out under some tight fitting briefs looks good for some corner time. But for spanking take 'em down!!

borocub
29-11-2011, 07:14 PM
love been spanked in my nice white briefs or my Y fronts. :D

happygolucky
29-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Welcome back.

Leigh6
30-11-2011, 05:46 PM
I like to wear clingy white microfibre hipster shorts or briefs, depending on the scenario and the Spanker's preference, but I will wear whatever I am told. I like spanking to start over them, and even an initial caning because they are so thin the lines can almost show through, then to feel them being pulled down for punishment to continue on my bare bottom.

petercommando
16-01-2015, 06:08 AM
To me,its 'commando'.When growing up ,at my prep school in Cape town,it was thought 'manly' not to wear underpants.

Collingwood
18-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Depends if there's an element of humiliation involved. I don't generally wear white pants, so having to be made to change into a pair before being punished is quite a turn on.
I'd go for whatever you wouldn't normally wear.

Titanites
07-02-2015, 11:31 PM
I agree Collingwood, though I think the "element of humiliation" is at least implicit anyway! I think the spankee should be in white vest-&-pants or (especially in school PE-related play) PE-kit. I'd want to be made to report (i.e. in practice, in a different room) for a spanking in, or out of, such garments, and though generally sub will switch especially for a sub similarly dressed.

At 62 but regressive I'd rather my Elder be in fact older, but being spanked by a man in his 50s may add to the humiliation aspect.

Spankeetv
03-04-2015, 08:26 AM
I like to wear nice underwear for the Top and really enjoy having them pulled down to expose my expectant bottom. But I agree with strictuncle that all punishment should really be on a bare bottom.

david-storm
06-04-2015, 12:43 AM
sorry but it is all ways better by an elder that is older not a younger

- - - Updated - - -

it is all ways the best feeling when your underpants are slid down over the expectant bottom

Titanites
03-09-2015, 05:11 PM
I agree about the Elder being elder.

Oh, on pants or bare, but the latter has the caress of cotton and fingers on buttocks and thighs.

teacher
19-10-2015, 09:12 PM
A boi? You got me a little confused there initially because a ‘Boi’ is a label adopted for a lesbian with female genitals but is masculine looking and masculine in mannerism, more often than not only seeking another gay female.

I never knew ‘manly’ men, instead of boys, of an adult age, wore only loin cloths and whom returned to prep-school in South Africa??? Well I learn something new when I return on here being a teacher with seasonal contracts in the Far East.

All depends on what you want out of the deal in wearing such a limited choice in underwear.
Saggy boxers are the equivalent to shorts, they don’t hug the outline of your lower cheeks, making it difficult for a spanker like me. This might cause you embarrassment should you be shy and your stiff pecker easily protrudes through one of those loose leg ends.

You could go all camp, and sport a pair of those tighter fitting boxer pants not unlike girls who wear bloomers.
Rather old hat pre-war although boxers made a recent come back.

If the 40s appealed to you, a pair of those apple catchers might interest you where the waistband almost comes up to your pectorals.

As for pants (American term for slacks or trousers), we British refer to them as underpants, you might run the same embarrassing risqué with y-fronts and your stiff pecker poking out the front fly!

Alternatively, you could go out all queen and sport a pair of ladies knickers like a prissy sissy cross-dresser.
Btw, according to the latest fashion news reports, g-strings are out and girlies in either gender persuasion are now buying full-maxi knickers.

This topic could go all boote camp, but this is another story.