PDA

View Full Version : The Sjambok

Barbedwire
08-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Well last week I had a most memorable experience .
Somone who visited brought along a real rhino hide sjambok :D
This implement fitted my style as to how it performs and is something I would love to own . Unfortunately they don't come up on the open market very often :(
Such a lovely item with a real attitude and even though I only used it light to medium on the person ( well he said my light to medium was other ladies full capacity ) it did leave some fabulous marking .

I am really looking forward to using this implement again and again :D

Bluebell73
08-11-2011, 07:01 PM
God help us all.:eek:

BB73

This implement fitted my style as to how it performs and is something I would love to own . Unfortunately they don't come up on the open market very often :(
Such a lovely item with a real attitude and even though I only used it light to medium on the person ( well he said my light to medium was other ladies full capacity ) it did leave some fabulous marking .

Bluebell73
10-11-2011, 06:09 PM
I was just thinking Barbie. If you had been the slave overseer on a Roman galley it would have been the fastest ship in the fleet. Are you sure you didn't have a past life.

BB73:)

Bluebell73
11-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Why don't you join Westy and go on the huff. That way the rest of us on this forum can have a reasonable conversation without bampots like you trying to bore us to tears with your humourless wit. Anyone with a degree of savvy could check the internet and discover exactly what you have stated. All you have to do is google Roman Galleys and it seems to quote exactly as you have said. No intelligence required there. What I was doing was having a bit of fun with a member of this forum that I like which you seem to be totally incapable of. Go away and disappear. Talk to Westy and leave the rest of us alone.

BB73

I fear that she would be redundant! The Romans didn't have slaves rowing their galleys - their oarsmen were highly trained freemen, or those on the promise of freedom. There were some exceptions - the most notable being Scipio's conscription of some five thousand slaves during the Second Punic War. Even they were promised their freedom. Use of slaves to row galleys didn't occur until the 16th Century - long after the Romans! Charlton Heston as a slave made to row a galley is a figment of some producer's imagination. I'd recommend throwing Barbie off the back of the ship- lighten the load!

Bluebell73
11-11-2011, 08:12 PM
You colonel blimp are the one who spouts the drivel. Did you not notice before you came charging in on your ass that members on the site were all mainly having a reasonably enjoyable intelligent conversation. Your quote regarding the Romans came straight out of the internet so why don't you just admit it. You knowledge of history is just about as good as you spanking skills. That comes from people I know who have visited you. In fact you are useless. As usual you have thrown the rattle out the pram. Maybe it is time that your nanny put you across her knee and spanked your useless backside.

BB73

What you call having a reasonable conversation, some of us call spouting utter drivel!!If the acquisition of knowledge is so easy, why didn't you bother to check your facts, before spouting a load of crap about Roman galley slaves. I didn't need to use the internet to refute your nonsense; I was taught more than how to spell my name when I was at school!!

Bluebell73
11-11-2011, 08:44 PM
You know Cove, if you had been born a salmon you would have been hooked by now because of the way you rise to the bait. I actually get a laugh at the way you react. I don't boast about my education but I can assure you I did attend and obtain a degree from a top Scottish University. The thing is I don't require that knowledge to drive you to distraction. All I request you and Westy to do is to treat other members on this site with the respect they deserve. When you do that I will treat you with the respect that you deserve. If you are willing to accept that then I am sure we can live together on the forum. Down to you.

BB73

As I said, thickhead, my knowledge of Roman History came from having done Latin and History at school, in the days when they were properly taught! I'm sure that what I said is available on the Internet- that's because it's true! You obviously didn't know it, and have had to go to the Internet to find out if you have made yourself look a proper dickhead again! Well, full marks, you have!! You haven't spoken to anyone who has been to see me- Barbedwire has, and may have spoken to you. That person is very unwise to be so indiscrete- I notice he hasn't been on the site recently. If he fails to accord discretion to others, he can hardly expect it back in return. I may be useless as a spanker( although the number of people coming to see me would belie that); at least, I don't have to pay somebody for the pleasure of getting my rocks off!! I wonder if Barbedwire would be so keen to see you, if you weren't coming up with the cash!

Bluebell73
11-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Your reply is just what I thought it would be. I gave you the opportunity for peace but your ego would just not allow it. You really are a small minded insecure individual who thinks he is gods gift to this forum. Do you not understand the contempt you are regarded with. What is it in your make up that drives you to make a fool of members in the Forum. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself. Think about it, I am the only one that reacts to your posts, and that is because of the enjoyment I get out of doing it. You just hate what I know about you.:D

BB73

Did they do Media Studies degrees when you "went to University"? Your knowledge of Roman History is obviously based on having watched Ben Hur. You've just shown in your last posting that you can't write a sentence in comprehensible English( yesterday's poetry lacked a basic understanding of metre and syllables as well)- so it can't have been English. As you've done me the compliment of comparing me to a salmon, let me return the compliment. I think of you as a monkfish - rather an ugly brute with a very big mouth. Only about one tenth of it is edible - the rest is utterly useless!

Bluebell73
11-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Cove old pal, you know absolutely nothing about me and that appears to drive you to distraction. I have in fact met people who have visited you and what they say does not credit you in any way. I honestly couldn't care less about you and if you just stay in the background and avoid insulting members that I think highly of then I wont bother winding you up. Go and play with your friend Westy who is finding difficulty in attracting a nice lady and leave the rest of us alone. :p

BB73

Do you know- everything that you say about me is an exact mirror of what others say about you. I'm sure that there must be some psychological term for that- I must look it up! I couldn't care less what you think of me. You don't know anything about me, and even if you did, am I bothered?!

Bluebell73
11-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Your detective work is outstanding. You have logged in to a long ago message by me that quoted my name Andrew. That is absolutely brilliant. Oh my god I am absolutely devastated at your capabilities. So what Superass.

BB73:)

[QUOTE=Bluebell73;16344]Cove old pal, you know absolutely nothing about me and that appears to drive you to distraction. I have in fact met people who have visited you and what they say does not credit you in any way. I honestly couldn't care less about you and if you just stay in the background and avoid insulting members that I think highly of then I wont bother winding you up. Go and play with your friend Westy who is finding difficulty in attracting a nice lady and leave the rest of us alone. :p

I have no intention of leaving you alone. I think that you'll find that I know much more about you, Andrew, than you know about me! You haven't met anybody who has visited me; one member has spoken to Barbedwire and she may have spoken to you. I have spoken to that person and know that to be the case. You don't wind me up at all- I love watching you read the postings before you've logged on, and then come jumping in with both feet. You're so predictable! I know exactly which buttons to press, to get you going! Works every time! Might I just suggest that you look at the Experiences forum, at the postings of some of those who have been to see me. They seem to tell a different tale to the one you are peddling. Tell you what - all these people you claim to have talked to- tell us all about them!

Bluebell73
11-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Well Cove old pal It's getting late and I am heading off for a good nights sleep. You really are an ignorant bampot. You will obviously be visiting Scotland in the near future. Beware the stranger who books a visit with you because it might be me. You and I have a lot to discuss regarding the way you treat members on this forum.

All the best pal, I do enjoy your ignorant rants.

Andrew:D

What? No names? What about all these people you claim to have spoken to? Just more of your imaginary friends?
P.S. I didn't get your name from a posting, but you believe that if you want to.

Luckyihope
12-11-2011, 06:41 AM
http://www.sjambok.co.uk/:):):):):)

teachersbelt
16-06-2012, 04:35 PM
I own a sjambok, unfortunately not one made of real rhino hide. The one I own is manufactured by Cold Steel and is made of a smooth and stiff rubber material. I have used this on a number of ladies, particularly those who do NOT enjoy instruments which have a sharp sting. It is particularly easy to use and administered in much the same way as the cane but using lighter strokes. It does not cut but gives more of a deep thudding pain. Obviously it is something which I only ever use after a good ‘warm up’.

I have felt it myself and is not the type of instrument I enjoy receiving.

This sjambok has been very well used over the years. I bought it from Mistress Mags who used to run commercial spanking services from Perth (Scotland). I have never used it on a male yet.

Should also have stated that I only ever give it across ‘the bare’.

Teachers Belt

Barbedwire
20-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Hi Teachers Belt ,
If you ever get the chance to use a real sjambok don't turn it down . Those things from cold steel aren't a patch on it and nothing like the real thing !

Barbie x

I own a sjambok, unfortunately not one made of real rhino hide. The one I own is manufactured by Cold Steel and is made of a smooth and stiff rubber material. I have used this on a number of ladies, particularly those who do NOT enjoy instruments which have a sharp sting. It is particularly easy to use and administered in much the same way as the cane but using lighter strokes. It does not cut but gives more of a deep thudding pain. Obviously it is something which I only ever use after a good ‘warm up’.

I have felt it myself and is not the type of instrument I enjoy receiving.

This sjambok has been very well used over the years. I bought it from Mistress Mags who used to run commercial spanking services from Perth (Scotland). I have never used it on a male yet.

Should also have stated that I only ever give it across ‘the bare’.

Teachers Belt

bumbeaterofoldelondon
15-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Ahh the sjambok!Ed Lee of Nu West was selling off a surplus consignment when the South African Govt fell.Prior to then they had been used for crowd control by The Security Forces No?

romasz
10-10-2012, 04:03 PM
All

What in gods name were you thinking about letting the headie use such an implement...now she will not rest until she or someone finds one she can call her own...I can see school being moved to south africa!! ....glad apartheid is over or swe would possible have elisted in the SA Police force. !!http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/icons/icon6.png

J

Bluebell73
10-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi Romasz

Totally agree with you, the last thing we need is the Fife Heidie in command of such an implement. She can make mincemeat out of our arses with the vast array of equipment she has. Although school being moved to South Africa might not be a bad idea, don't think there is a school bus that heads in that direction. My problem would be that sadistic Head Girl she has enroled. I have never come accross such a bully. She has definitely been trained by the Heidie to give us grief and I know she enjoys doing it.

BB73

All

What in gods name were you thinking about letting the headie use such an implement...now she will not rest until she or someone finds one she can call her own...I can see school being moved to south africa!! ....glad apartheid is over or swe would possible have elisted in the SA Police force. !!http://www.cpcontacts.com/uk/forum/images/icons/icon6.png

J

romasz
11-10-2012, 08:45 AM
HI

Guess I have been lucky to avoid the deputy and her implements....how long that can last not sure....was down south last week and popped in Sunday to see an old aquantance Miss Beltem
she is as good as ever and that short lochgelly tawse is a stinger....left with a nicely decorated bottom and hands and an uncomfortable drive south....should be going to China soon so maybe thats when I can experience the deputy,,,,

J

Bluebell73
11-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Hi Romasz

I have felt that 21 inch lochgelly of Miss Beltems on many an occasion. How that belt was classified as an H I will never know. I have compared it with a 24 inch XH she also owns and the 21 inch wins every time.

Seems to be nice and quiet in Fife at the moment, just how I like it.

BB73

HI

Guess I have been lucky to avoid the deputy and her implements....how long that can last not sure....was down south last week and popped in Sunday to see an old aquantance Miss Beltem
she is as good as ever and that short lochgelly tawse is a stinger....left with a nicely decorated bottom and hands and an uncomfortable drive south....should be going to China soon so maybe thats when I can experience the deputy,,,,

J

romasz
11-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Hi I agree it seems very quiet for now ....its coming upto halloween so she may be tuning up the old broom in time for festivities or planing with her side kick some evil doings which will no doubt mean inflicting pain on some unfortunates bottom so might be a good idea to stay clear of Fife for now....

J

Bluebell73
11-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Good thinking Romasz. I would imagine the two of them are dusting down their pointed hats at this moment. I will keep my eyes open to the east.

BB73

Hi I agree it seems very quiet for now ....its coming upto halloween so she may be tuning up the old broom in time for festivities or planing with her side kick some evil doings which will no doubt mean inflicting pain on some unfortunates bottom so might be a good idea to stay clear of Fife for now....

J

romasz
11-10-2012, 02:47 PM
HI

That explains the recent sightings of the northern lights over scotland its the green glow from there bubbling cauldron of doom and pain...can just imagine them sitting huddled round the cauldron wearing their pointed hats and putting a curse on you and me that can only lead to one thing.....

J

Bluebell73
11-10-2012, 07:00 PM
You do realise Romasz that when the two witches of the east take a time out and read this, you and I are in deep clart. Their magic wand will instantly turn into a weapon of arse destruction and instead of the green glow of the northern lights there will be two backsides with a close resemblance to the setting sun in the west.

I have a feeling the two of them are sitting in their lairs reading these posts with a smile on their face just waiting, you just know they are.

BB73

HI

That explains the recent sightings of the northern lights over scotland its the green glow from there bubbling cauldron of doom and pain...can just imagine them sitting huddled round the cauldron wearing their pointed hats and putting a curse on you and me that can only lead to one thing.....

J

romasz
12-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi

Do I detect fear in your voice....should never show these two you are intimidated ....stand up and fight ...may be the only thing you can do after they get our backsides...as sitting may not be possible....there too busy planning their halloween activities to worry about what we say here ..I hope...

J

Bluebell73
12-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Romasz

Whenever I head off to Barbie's lair I have to pass a sign that gives directions to a place called Lochgelly. As I pass that sign fear of what i am about to receive suddenly hits me. The thing is when she gets her hands on me I am never disappointed. I like your quote of stand up and fight, I take it you are saying that from a safe distance.

BB73

Hi

Do I detect fear in your voice....should never show these two you are intimidated ....stand up and fight ...may be the only thing you can do after they get our backsides...as sitting may not be possible....there too busy planning their halloween activities to worry about what we say here ..I hope...

J